SB/BB Moroso crank pulley

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mopardude,

Underdrive pulleys increase power by reducing the workload of the motor, (think like a smaller sprocket on the front of a bike) smaller diameter=easier to spin... they are great for race car, be careful on a street car because the smaller diameter pulley means the accessories spin slower.

Mopardude,

Underdrive pulleys increase power by reducing the workload of the motor, (think like a smaller sprocket on the front of a bike) smaller diameter=easier to spin... they are great for race car, be careful on a street car because the smaller diameter pulley means the accessories spin slower.

OHHH....Okay, I got it! Thank you for the explanation! Good luck with the sale!

Took a look at the Moroso web site...what is the amount of reduction ? I am interested..I think it also improves power and gas mileage..shipping to nova scotia b0p 1t0

Ian.

It is a 5" OD pulley with about a 4" groove, i am sure if you know the diameter of your pulley there is some math equation that would figure it out... Sadly I'm not that guy...

*Website says 30% reduction*

I will PM you shipping.

Upper math skills ? Me ? Don't think so :)

The shipping can be slow because it looks like I will not be able to install until next year.

Thanks. Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back