Not open for further replies.

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 nice electronic SB distributors for sale

#1 is a factory electronic distributor that I modified the centrifugal advance mechanism and installed new housing bushings in. Worked great and provides 14 degrees of centrifugal advance all in by 2400 rpm. Also has adjustable vacuum advance that provides 22 degrees of vacuum advance.

$60 plus shipping or free pickup

SOLD///SOLD #2 is a Mopar perf electronic distributor with the adjustable centrifugal advance mechanism. I have it set to provide 16 degrees of centrifugal advance all in by 2600 rpm but it is adjustable so you can easily change the amount of centrifugal advance you like. It also has an adjustable vacuum advance that provides 17 degrees of vacuum advance. This dist. has very few miles on it (less than 5,000) and looks nearly new and works perfect.

$80 plus shipping or free pickup //SOLD SOLD//

NOTE: When I say the vacuum advance is adjustable I don't mean the amount of degrees it provides is adjustable. The adjustment varies when it comes in so you can tailor it to come in when you want.

I'm located in central IL 45 miles N.E. of St. Louis.

The picture of the one with the tan cap is the factory dist. The one with the red cap is the Mopar perf. dist. The pic of the inside of the dist. is the Mopar perf. dist.

Please pm me if interested.

Both are sold. Thanks FABO for the ad space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back