-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
Late aluminum style. Complete with bolt, asking $60 plus shipping.
Thanks FABO!
KIMG0431.JPG

You are turning this into a poll? I believe it is my prerogative as a customer to either accept or decline your quote? As a matter of fact I ship all over the U.S. everyday and for a lot less and a lot heavier. You need to step back and look at what i have bought from you and never questioned a thing. Faithfully, sight unseen, and paid in full. Not the way I'd treat a paying customer. I just don't feel like paying $10 for a 1 pound aluminum item. My right?

You are turning this into a poll? I believe it is my prerogative as a customer to either accept or decline your quote? As a matter of fact I ship all over the U.S. everyday and for a lot less and a lot heavier. You need to step back and look at what i have bought from you and never questioned a thing. Faithfully, sight unseen, and paid in full. Not the way I'd treat a paying customer. I just don't feel like paying $10 for a 1 pound aluminum item. My right?
It ships in a flat rate padded envelope for $8..I rounded it off to ten.
You want it? Shoot me to your mailing address, part and shipping are on me.

Dude...I'm you bestest bud.....send it to me.
Apparently if you act like an entitle baby and claim to be a "paying customer" you get what you want. Some people have more self respect than that. Nice gesture none the less.

Jake

I was kidding man......I would definitely like to to buy it.....but I'm a broke dude at the moment.

Well, since it has not been claimed by the person I offered it to, I'm going to do something different with this part.
I'm going to price it as "best offer by Monday morning"
Whoever offers the highest price for this thing gets it.
Whatever you pay will be donated to PAWS of Rutherford County Tn. That's our local shelter, and my wife Kathy volunteers there. She'll make sure whatever is sent gets put to the best possible use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back