Not open for further replies.

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I've got 4 Scamp chrome and black emblems for sale. All prices plus postage. One is perfect ($40), another can be cleaned to show quality (needs new paint to me - $30), and the other two are in excellent shape, but not concours ($20 or $35 for the pair). $80 takes them all. They all have mounting posts that are 2 13/16 inches apart. Why would I mention this? Because Plymouth made the exact some emblem with the posts closer together (you don't want to know how I know this). There is a pic here that shows the cast numbers on the back and they are all the same.

There is also a Plymouth grille? emblem in excellent shape, but I am not absolutely sure what it fits. It has a thin black plastic piece over the back of it and the following numbers cast in it underneath the plastic along with a pentastar - 3443260 and below it 31772-55 062

Here are pics:
DSC00114.JPG
DSC00117.JPG
DSC00118.JPG
DSC00119.JPG
DSC00120.JPG

And the Plymouth logo

DSC00121.JPG
DSC00122.JPG
DSC00125.JPG

DSC00124.JPG

I believe your Plymouth emblem is the one that goes on a '71-2 Satellite header panel. looks like one anyway....

Kimmer - Like I said, I don't know what it goes to it has two posts on the back, one that is for mounting or maybe a push in (there are no screw marks on the post, the other is much smaller like to locate the emblem so it doesn't spin on the one attaching post. I bought it because I thought it went in the grille of my Scamp or a Duster, but that wasn't correct.
cudamark thinks it's off a 71-2 Satellite

I'll take the two for $35. Pending a measurement of my fender holes. Thanks! Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back