Seat covers for 1967 Dodge dart 2 door post

-
Reaction score
Hello, Where is the best place to find color matching seat covers for 1967 2 door post?
I looked at legendary already but there seems to be a conflict with what a sedan and 2 door post and coupe are.
Car is 1967 2 door post slant 6 car,
Red interior, vinyl split bench. No ac. auto trans
is there any other companies out there? or do you guys know what I exactly need to order?
Thank you in advance

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6028 (2).jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7759.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, Where is the best place to find color matching seat covers for 1967 2 door post?
I looked at legendary already but there seems to be a conflict with what a sedan and 2 door post and coupe are.
Car is 1967 2 door post slant 6 car,
Red interior, vinyl split bench. No ac. auto trans
is there any other companies out there? or do you guys know what I exactly need to order?
Thank you in advance

Best to call Legendary as the website is not great. Once I called them , I found the service great! They can pretty much make anything when it comes to interiors.

^^^^This. Call them, explain to them what you have and what you need. A website cannot cover every single possibility, some of which carry over between specific models. 99% of the time they can set you up with what you need.

Good luck getting a call back on custom stuff. I tried for 9 months and a dozen calls before I just gave up......

1967 Dodge Dart, your car is referred to as a 2dr. sedan. Try SMS auto fabrics, they are now offering seat covers as well as the fabric by the yard. They had the exact fabric for my 64 Valiant 2dr. sedan.

-
Back