Seat help and question

-

hawkgoalie31

Reaction score
I m my 74 duster i m changing the bench seat to a bucket seat. I have the tracks and i have the bucket seats. 2 questions. I know about the fact that you need the 4x4 or wat ever they are little steel plates i can make those but my question is how many do i need? do i need one for each hole so 8 total? or do i need only 4 and put them in the back 2 holes? question number 2. Do i need to use different seat belts or will the orginal bucket seats belts work.
Thanks

If you are able to line up the seat tracks with two of the original holes on each side, you may only need 4 plates, otherwise make 8. You can usually use the seatbelts and have a spare set in the middle to hold the cooler!
:coffee:

The 4 plates are used at the inboard holes or those closest to hump. Once you look under the car you will see those outer holes where bench seat was are in supported locations.

The 4 plates are used at the inboard holes or those closest to hump. Once you look under the car you will see those outer holes where bench seat was are in supported locations.

so i only need 4 and they have to go where the 4 holes are closet the the hump were the trans is so 2 on each side correct.

-
Back