Seattle area machine shop

-

chlngr1970

Reaction score
Ok, I have a few things I need done and am looking for a machine shop in the Seattle metro area. I live north, so that would be better, but I am willing to go where the good guys are. Any suggestions for head and block work, as well as rear end and body work would be greatly appreciated.

j

Scribner for the rear-end (Auburn area), Jaime or Larry @ Aussie Machine in the Burien area, and body work I can intro you to a guy in Bothell who does body and paint as a sideline (excellent work too)

There is always Jim Green up in Lynwood on 212th across from Jack in the box. But then you may bring in a mopar motor and get a ford cammer back.

Wow, missed these. The link above is sending me to a registration site...not a machine shop site :(

With work picking up for the holidays, I'll be getting to the Machine shop sooner than I thought, but whenever time allows now 8)

Thanks for the replies

j

My guess is that they forgot to renew there domain name. anyway
11840 NE 112th St
Kirkland, WA 98033
Phone: (425) 825-3666

There is always Jim Green up in Lynwood on 212th across from Jack in the box. But then you may bring in a mopar motor and get a ford cammer back.
LOL!

So, now I need to do rings and bearings on my 340. Don't want that to come apart once I get the Dart together. So, a 340 freshen up, a 440 rebuild, and a 400 stroker build. It's going to be an expensive winter :(

j

-
Back