Seattle (Monroe) Swap Meet...Anyone going?

-
i'll be there saturday.

I have a 68 and 69 barracuda header panel

67 tail trim panel

904 trans

69 barracuda grill mesh
turn signal lamps
one tail light

I don't have a stall but i could try to bring something up if somebody wanted

A friend and I are coming down today (Friday) , staying in Everett, and will be at the meet Saturday.

I'm up for a "face-to-face" if anyones interested.

Anyone got an '67 A body sway bar for sale they can bring?

JR will be there along with some of my stuff. I unfortunately will be at work.

I gotta work too, dangit! BTW - It's at the Monroe Fairgrounds. It's easy to find. Just follow all the old, fat dudes in Carhart jackets and baseball caps. Most of 'em have badly made cardboard signs hanging around there necks. Looks like a panhandler's convention mostly!:-D:-D

Where is it at, I might drive up I need a grill/fenders and other stuff for my 67 Barracuda

Its at the Evergreen Speedway in Monroe. I (we) will be there on saturday.

I'll have my orange "Challenger" hat on. Stop me and say "Hi"!!

JR...where are you gonna be selling?

Back home again. Unfortunanately, no-one got back to me for a real-time meet-up, so, I guess, it's "maybe next year"! A couple of Mopar-sellers there, but not a big showing, as usual.

Next stop....next weekend...." Coastal Swap Meet" at the Tradex Centre in Abbotsford, BC, on Friday, May 22, and then NHRA Div 6 racing at Mission Raceway on Saturday and Sunday, May 23-24.

I agree - was a great swap meet if you where looking for chebby parts!
Not much in the way of MOPAR though. We didn't look absolutley every where though. Had a nice drive in my dart, spent the afternoon with my son-in-law, so had a good time anyway!

i bought some barracuda buckets with head rest...! well my dad actually bought them for me, he said he saw a lot of stuff there. I stayed home and laid some petty blue paint down in my engine compartment. Picture to come on my website.

-
Back