Security camera vid

-
I got it to work on my phone. Whatever they were drinking, it wuz good....and effective lol. STAY IN THE TRUCK!
agreed. Two probable causes failure to check operation of or use of signal lights. Or intoxicated. Either way here’s your sign
3CFEAD31-389E-4674-84EE-9785454077D8.jpeg

sorry if it doesn't work for some of you. it's a .MOV file. i had to download it on my android tablet but it played just fine on my windows machine. don't know about apple. the idiot was just in a hurry and didn't want to wait behind the slow mixer truck

Good lord, that could have been so much worse! That hopper driver is obviously speeding and on the phone and had to pass the slowed cement guy in center section once he realized that cement had slowed down in his lane and could not stop in time. If he hit that transformer, jeez Louise!!!!

I cannot get anything to happen with that

Here's what I finally did "just to try" I hate this ****. This is the kind of thing that is ONLY designed for smart phones/ Android/ proprietary instead of "internet universally accessible"

Right click the box,..........two windows pop up and one says "get the link" I highlighted the link in the box and "open in new tab' and there we have, the thing will play

See if this link works

LOL!!!! I thought it would just show the link!!! Is that a one-way street?

the circuits have relays and it locked out

I worked with a crane operator when I was doing freeway construction. He was loaned out to one of our other jobs in Orange County. One day they had crane work to do in very close proximity to some power lines and our supervisors told the power company so. Power company says "No worries. We'll de-energize them". Next morning supervisor contacts them again to check "It's OK and safe". Junior gets to workin' with the crane, couple hours later swinging a load into position the load line contacts the power line. Junior was watching the load, 2 carpenters watching for any other clearance issues. Apparently "de-energized" does not mean disconnected. Junior said he knew he was screwed when the tires on the rig burst into flame. He managed to jump to safety from the operator's seat without touching anything conductive. Anything combustible on the rig did just that. I saw him a couple days later when he came back, he still had this look about him
th?id=OIP.jpg

I worked with a crane operator when I was doing freeway construction. He was loaned out to one of our other jobs in Orange County. One day they had crane work to do in very close proximity to some power lines and our supervisors told the power company so. Power company says "No worries. We'll de-energize them". Next morning supervisor contacts them again to check "It's OK and safe". Junior gets to workin' with the crane, couple hours later swinging a load into position the load line contacts the power line. Junior was watching the load, 2 carpenters watching for any other clearance issues. Apparently "de-energized" does not mean disconnected. Junior said he knew he was screwed when the tires on the rig burst into flame. He managed to jump to safety from the operator's seat without touching anything conductive. Anything combustible on the rig did just that. I saw him a couple days later when he came back, he still had this look about him View attachment 1715691306.
Funny but NOT funny

I worked with a crane operator when .......................... He managed to jump to safety from the operator's seat without touching anything conductive. Anything combustible on the rig did just that. I saw him a couple days later when he came back, he still had this look about him View attachment 1715691306.

Soon after I went to work for Motorola in Spokane years ago.........I did "special projects" but most my job was installing phone/ data/ radio gear in 911 dispatch and hilltops----but we also had a separate crew that was doing lots of cell site builds.....whichs was in full swing, back then

Another local company had a guy killed.....they had some sort of crane/ bucket truck up on a job, and somehow contacted a line. The story "I heard" is that at the instant it happened, there was a remote / electric boom control lying on the ground and it started to spark and smoke. "I heard" someone tried to pick it up----and he was gone. This accidident was in part due to some poor training and safety violations.

I climbed a pole and used my proximity voltage detector to test the strand that I was working on. Test OK so I proceed to test line and I come down looking for the open at 180 feet on my phone cable. I walk the line and look up to see a 3 wire Edison power braid going to a house that is laying across my strand! If that insulation would have been bad, It could have energized the whole strand with me included. Although the strand is grounded, it would not have been pleasant. Once asked a pool construction guy in a bobcat if he had called USA to mark the underground utilities (as I was pointing to a severed 50 pair cable coming out the side of the pool dig) He said there was nothing back here and I then proceeded to show him an underground Edison vault that was under an inch of dirt and 6 inches from the side of the pool excavation. All utilities were buried in this tract and they all went through this guys yard, no marking was ever called for and he got a $1,700 bill from us to repair the line and customers down time.

-
Back