-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71'demon440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my 74 Plymouth duster, I got it from a guy 6 months ago who bought from an old lady who bought it new and she is now 93 years old, anyways it runs pretty good needs carb work and rear drums, has truck headers on it, got it that way but comes with stock exhaust mani, 73k original miles I have put 3k miles on it myself, been a good car I just need something more gas friendly, it is a rust/cancer free car, here is my Craigslist add http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/2903013462.html car is located in Stockton ca, also I just got a job that requires me to commute 120miles a day for three days a week and I go to college so i need to sell this week...

IMAG0951-1.jpg

IMAG1424.jpg

IMAG1374.jpg

IMAG1397.jpg

IMAG1379.jpg

IMAG1378.jpg

IMAG1377.jpg

IMAG1375.jpg

That car has one of the cleanest rust free trunk floors i have ever seen!
Good luck with the sale.

Looks like it might have been a Gold Duster(?). Very nice for the price. I'm with these other guys... if it was on the East coast I'd be a potential buyer.

One of you east coasters could fly out and drive it home.......

I sold an 89 LeBaron GTC last year to a guy from the Carolinas who works in Alberta, Canada. He shipped me a drivetrain, we put it in, he flew in, and drove off north. All this in a car with more 180,000 miles on the body.

I also sold my 79 Power Wagon late last year and the new buyer had it shipped to Iowa. The plus is that I had room to store it while he shopped for a shipping deal.

Thanks guys, its a clean clean car just needs a lil money to R&R a few parts and you got an awesome low miles a-body driver, Iam a broke a@@ college student and need something newer, Hopefully can work something out with someone, if I had it my way I would borrow $800 for the car I'm trying to buy and keep my duster and fix it up...wishful thinking haha

Why is it everytime I find a car I acually want the land between me and it is some large ? Free Bump For Ya

Build sheet is still under the seat and some stuff left in the glove box from the old lady lol like receipts for maintenance and stuff I could look and take pics

Build sheet is still under the seat and some stuff left in the glove box from the old lady lol like receipts for maintenance and stuff I could look and take pics

Sorry, that won't be necessary for me. The wifey just gave me a no-go on more vehicles. However, if you wanted to post up pics for others, that's up to you. Good luck with the sale.

I just sent you a PM.

Might be just the right car for my son (along with a father/son "Road Trip" back to KY).

I f you guys were serious he would probably drive the car to you, Im tired of this, if it was closer, if you want it just buy it. Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, thats how we do it at my house.

I f you guys were serious he would probably drive the car to you, Im tired of this, if it was closer, if you want it just buy it. Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, thats how we do it at my house.

I AM serious.

My first Platoon Sergeant when I was a young LT taught me the forgiveness/permission thing... Works okay in the military,... but at HOME!? LOL

It was good talking to you Earl. We're looking forward to this! Hopefully this sweet ride will soon be Chase's first set of wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back