Seriously wrong Car Identifications ?????????

-

Brooks James

VET, CPT, Huey Medevac Pilot
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
MY BRAIN is fried after people keep calling my orange Dart

"The Dukes of hazard CHARGER"

LEST I Forget
"I love your Nova
, I had one too"
a bald *** lie

It could be
"Bold faced lie"

Not sure

Sheeesh

1728745596858387291581751724511.jpg

Last edited:
Just tell them that you are Bo Duke and try to sell them autographs.
If they say ''You aren't Bo Duke!'' then tell them that I look like him more than the car looks like a Charger...

MY BRAIN is fried after people keep calling my orange Dart

"The Dukes of hazard CHARGER"

LEST I Forget
"I love your Nova
, I had one too"
a bald *** lie

It could be
"Bold faced lie"

Not sure

Sheeesh

View attachment 1716314665
I don't see a 01 on the door or a Dixie flag on the roof. Dukes Chargers didn't have a tail stripe either. Some people! Chevy boys!

Try owning a GTX? The #1 topic is me explaining the difference between a GTX and a GTO. Especially to younger guys. Which I'm happy to do. It's all good. My high school car was a '66 GTO. So plenty of knowledge of both.

I've had people say "cool Chevy II" talking about Vixen. The Chevy II and Valiant look nothing alike....unless you're stupid I guess.

I've had people say "cool Chevy II" talking about Vixen. The Chevy II and Valiant look nothing alike....unless you're stupid I guess.
:rofl: And you don't even have a cowl induction hood on the ol' girl.

And hellfire and brimstone
Try Putting an LS in a Mopar, you'll see
Major **** storm
Not my cup of tea but I have respect for those who do things like that. It's what hot roddin is all about. Using what you have or what you want.

40% of the people that commented on my '70 Super Bee said-

"Just like Dukes of Hazard"

Another 40% said-

"Why did you take off the wing?"

10% said-

"My uncle had one just like that but it was a 71 with a 440 hemi"

I've had people mistake my Demon for a Nova many times. On the rear quarter panels, there is a white vinyl sticker that says "MOPAR". I guess you don't have to be functionally literate to walk the streets these days.

I've had people mistake my Demon for a Nova many times. On the rear quarter panels, there is a white vinyl sticker that says "MOPAR". I guess you don't have to be functionally literate to walk the streets these days.
Next time just show him the build receipts :)

-
Back