sharkstooth grille

-

otrAlive

otrAlive
Reaction score
I'm considering trying to repair my sharkstooth grille. Can someone tell me what type of plastic, i.e. ABS, PVC, polyurethane, etc., they are made of?

tks,
otrAlive

Attachments

• 017 - Copy.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 197
i use 3M 8115 to repair grilles......with that stuff it dont matter what plastic it is. and it is tough as nails.. a lot stonger than original early 70s plastic. if you calculate the decay rate (du(t)/dt)/u(t). The decay kinetics is governed by the balance between the vertical stress exerted by the corrugatedsurface, Pç, and the stress caused by the gradients in
the flow field, Pzz. The vertical stress from the surface is equal to the decay of sunlight and pollution Pç(x,t,z)0) ) -çu0(t)q2 cos(qx)

so if you strengthen the comb or star polymers in a structural pattern through the chemical reaction of the repair substance and an oxygen barrier such as expoy primer and urathene paint.......

it will be a dang O strong repair man.

that is a dang o good article.....the SEM brand adhesive is the equivilent to the 3M 8115 both work great...Valvoline also has a similar product on the market that cures white.....but i wouldnt go with it bcoz it sands horrible.... you cant go wrong with either SEM or 3M.

-
Back