Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

I have a set of sandblasted and painted shock plates for the 8-1/4, 8-3/4 and Dana 60 rear ends (tubes 3.125 or under). They work great and are in great shape, dont need them anymore as i have caltracs which use their own specific shock plates. $70 dollars

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

PM if interested
Thanks FABO!

still have these...want em gone though lol

well i feel better now, just checked ebay and the cheapest used set i found was 75 dollars...brand new over 100 dollars on ebay and on mancini....I saw the ones for 45 bucks, but they are in rough shape

these were sandblasted by the member who sold them to me and painted, and i sandblasted them and painted them again...just bolt em on and go

I have sent you a PM..I would rather not argue with you on the board..

Hope ya sell soon..

Buyers will pay what they think there worth, up North here mopar parts aren't exactly falling out of trees:dontknow:

sheet, i offered a set for 50. and was turned down by someone who posted they needed a pair.

I left two sets at the junk yard this summer guess I should have grabbed them, oh well next time

Big apologies on my part..I guess my reading of the market for these things suck..glad they sold..and lesson learned..

Well, you know, you need to consider condition big time in pricing things. Sure I could get a set that needed the blasting and painting... I could do that easily myself. But these are complete, have been on a car, are unbroken. A new aftermarket set of them is over $100, even at the cheap places. I'd almost always rather go with original, because then you know the quality. I've been so disappointed with the quality of so many aftermarket parts already, that I'm gunshy about a lot of the junk that is available out there. Could I have found these cheaper? SURE! I could wait until the swaps in the spring, or just be patient, and maybe could get them cheaper. But now I will have them ready for installing the whole new rear drivetrain in the car as soon as I'm ready, because this was the last piece I needed. It's about condition, timing, and specifically what the part is. Just because you "can" get something for a certain low price, doesn't necessarily mean that's what it's "worth" all the time. Guys have scored Hemi cars for pennies on the dollar due to being in the right place at the right time.

Hey guys, i thought i priced these pretty fair for what they were

like was stated, at times things are worth different amounts, whether it be the economy or what someone values it as

at the end of the day, all has worked out!

Blue, im gonna get em out tommoro morning for ya! felt like crap today so i ran into the doctors and ended up spending a good amount of spare time there

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back