Shop Manual For Reassembly?

-

kend

Reaction score
Eventually I'll get to the point where I need to put my '73 Duster back together, I took a lot of pictures but I'd like to have a manual of some kind if that exists. Classic Industries has a 1973 Body and Chassis Shop Manual but I'd like to know if that's what I'm looking for before I order it, any ideas? Thanks

Eventually I'll get to the point where I need to put my '73 Duster back together, I took a lot of pictures but I'd like to have a manual of some kind if that exists. Classic Industries has a 1973 Body and Chassis Shop Manual but I'd like to know if that's what I'm looking for before I order it, any ideas? Thanks
I think rock auto may have some in stock.
1973 PLYMOUTH DUSTER 5.2L 318cid V8 Repair Manual | RockAuto

A year specific servicr manual for 1973 Plymouth be perfect. I got mine for my 67 off EBay a reprint. Original is better.

There is a company who sells reprints of assembly drawings of our cars

Search

Doesn't look like they have the assembly drawings for 73 Plymouth.

BUT...

They might have one for Dodge or maybe a few years earlier or later.

The assembly drawings give sealer locations etc.

There is a company who sells reprints of assembly drawings of our cars

Search

Doesn't look like they have the assembly drawings for 73 Plymouth.

BUT...

They might have one for Dodge or maybe a few years earlier or later.

The assembly drawings give sealer locations etc.
Thanks!

You can get service / body/ chassis manual for 73 for free from MyMopar. A few of us here are why it is there.

The assembly manual? Probably need to search Dodge and Plymouth both. 72 and earlier is likely to have substantial differences in assembly. 74-5-6 if available would likely be closest.

For the record, here is what I think of the 67-69 version. Try not to think I am TOO negative, but the fact is, the Faxon watermarks are actually quite overbearing and annoying.

Also bear in mind that these manuals were once "unubtainium" were intended for factory internal use, and for a long time, I think only Gavin Grover or somebody had them. So at least they are somewhat available.

For the record, here is what I think of the 67-69 version. Try not to think I am TOO negative, but the fact is, the Faxon watermarks are actually quite overbearing and annoying
I couldn't agree more. In some cases they obliterate details.

I have the 67 book. Still had a lot of good info.

-
Back