Shout Out To Crackedback

-

yellow rose

Overnight Sensation
Reaction score
Just opened the box from Crackedback with his headlight wiring harness in it. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an UNDERSTATEMENT.

This wiring harness is a thing of beauty. His work is impeccable. I’m glad I spent the money to have him terminate the ends.

Well worth every penny. I’ll post some pictures and video of the before and after with his kit using the headlamps that are already in there, and some before and after pictures and video with the new headlamps when they get here.

THANK YOU Crackedback.

I hope the picture shows half the detail in his work.
3A127091-F0AB-43FA-A936-2F37B43007FE.jpeg

I'm looking forward to your pictures.
I've read a number of positive reviews of his system. :thumbsup:
He may just get an order from me.

Just opened the box from Crackedback with his headlight wiring harness in it. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an UNDERSTATEMENT.

This wiring harness is a thing of beauty. His work is impeccable. I’m glad I spent the money to have him terminate the ends.

Well worth every penny. I’ll post some pictures and video of the before and after with his kit using the headlamps that are already in there, and some before and after pictures and video with the new headlamps when they get here.

THANK YOU Crackedback.

I hope the picture shows half the detail in his work.
View attachment 1715578184
I need to get a kit or two. Nothing but good things said about his kits and his work.

Rob makes a great product and he knows his **** for sure! Hell, he'd probably post a lot more on here if there weren't so many... ah nevermind. LOL

Yup, totally agree. I have a couple of his headlight harnesses as well as his alternator harness for bypassing the bulkhead connector. High quality stuff for sure, well worth the asking price.

Badass ain't it? I like the HELL outta mine.

Badass is an understatement. If half the aftermarket junk I’ve bought was done like CB’s harness, id have my house paid off.

Top notch quality stuff, with exceptional craftsmanship putting it together.

Damn hard to find that anymore.

Thanks for the great comments, much appreciated!!!

As always, if you need any follow up assistance, you get the guy that built it to get it right.

Thanks again for the purchase.

Badass is an understatement. If half the aftermarket junk I’ve bought was done like CB’s harness, id have my house paid off.

Top notch quality stuff, with exceptional craftsmanship putting it together.

Damn hard to find that anymore.

And he's not tryin to get rich, either. Doin the whole dang hobby a favor as far as I'm concerned.

I installed his headlight kit in my 73 Duster. Top quality, excellent fit and worth every penny. Now my headlights light up the road like any modern vehicle. I totally recommend this upgrade.

-
Back