Shout out to Detroit Muscle Technologies

-

72Dart6pack

Harder Better Faster Stronger.
Reaction score
I ordered some Cat Wiskers the other day thru Detroit Muscle Technologies. Due do delays in shipping during these crazy times. Jim from DTM drove them to my house no charge. And refunded my shipping charge from UPS. How cool is that? They have my business for life now.

I ordered some Cat Wiskers the other day thru Detroit Muscle Technologies. Due do delays in shipping during these crazy times. Jim from DTM drove them to my house no charge. And refunded my shipping charge from UPS. How cool is that? They have my business for life now.
Best way to run a business with personal care for your customers. It's already paying off for them. I've got some parts to order in the future and that's where there coming from thanks to you and DMT. Steve

DMT is great I just ordered some body plugs and heater box gasket set they were here out west in a few days.

I agree that DMT was great. I bought a few things from them that I could not find anywhere else when I was 99% done with my car a few years ago. The quality was so high, I wish I had found out about them earlier. I would have bought everything from the if I had.

Just a heads up, if you are from Canada, don't bother, they will not ship to Canada anymore, they say to many issues, pretty sad if you ask me. Im from Canada and have dealt with many US companies with no issues at all.
From what I see here, it looks like they are a pretty competent company, they should know how to ship outside of the US.
If they are having too many issues, perhaps they should hire someone who actually knows how to ship/receive.
But hey, happy to give my business to a company who actually wants my money.

detroit.PNG

Last edited:
I've known Jim since before there was a DMT, when he was first looking at starting his business I sent him tail lights for a number of vehicles to reverse engineer patterns off of... I gave him advise when he was looking at commercial real estate... I bought parts from him a number of times through the years.... Then about a year and a half ago I ordered one item.. It arrived a few days later & it was wrong.... I tried calling & got no answer so I left a message, explained I had received a wrong part, explained what exactly I wanted.. No response, so I contacted him through Ebay which was how I'd ordered the part.... Still no response... WTH... Tried calling again... Nothing... Tried contact through Ebay one more time, again, nothing... it's been close to two weeks since the wrong part arrived,... So I requested a refund through Ebay... Got my refund but now I'm blocked as a buyer.... Really? Honestly, it wasn't about the money, I needed a part because I had a car apart.. I don't know what was going on, all the needed to happen was acknowledgement... Instead I get blocked.... Oh well, I can find another source.... But after years of good communication & service it's odd...

I've known Jim since before there was a DMT, when he was first looking at starting his business I sent him tail lights for a number of vehicles to reverse engineer patterns off of... I gave him advise when he was looking at commercial real estate... I bought parts from him a number of times through the years.... Then about a year and a half ago I ordered one item.. It arrived a few days later & it was wrong.... I tried calling & got no answer so I left a message, explained I had received a wrong part, explained what exactly I wanted.. No response, so I contacted him through Ebay which was how I'd ordered the part.... Still no response... WTH... Tried calling again... Nothing... Tried contact through Ebay one more time, again, nothing... it's been close to two weeks since the wrong part arrived,... So I requested a refund through Ebay... Got my refund but now I'm blocked as a buyer.... Really? Honestly, it wasn't about the money, I needed a part because I had a car apart.. I don't know what was going on, all the needed to happen was acknowledgement... Instead I get blocked.... Oh well, I can find another source.... But after years of good communication & service it's odd...
Sounds like you might’ve known Jim, but Jim didn’t know you.

So if there's a problem SOL?

Just a heads up, if you are from Canada, don't bother, they will not ship to Canada anymore, they say to many issues, pretty sad if you ask me. Im from Canada and have dealt with many US companies with no issues at all.
From what I see here, it looks like they are a pretty competent company, they should know how to ship outside of the US.
If they are having too many issues, perhaps they should hire someone who actually knows how to ship/receive.
But hey, happy to give my business to a company who actually wants my money.

View attachment 1716212321
That's been going on for a while. I had to get a package shipped to a snowbird friend in Florida, and they brought it home for me. Super awesome stuff though.....Happy with my order.

That sounds like the company has been bought or sold. They may be in some kind of transition. Either way, they advertise here so it would nice to here the real story. It doesn't sound like them at all from my dealings with them.

-
Back