show me your early A!

-

needsaresto

Reaction score
The wife loves early A converts,so I'm hoping for pics of those.In particular,64 through 66.Not to say all early A's arent welcome because they are!
If you have pics show em off!

Not a convertible but it is an early A! :happy6:

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

I have owned my Barracuda since 1975, it was originally Red (white stripes) and a red interior. I have had made a few changes over the years.

BcudaRear2.JPG

Interior.JPG

Engine.JPG

I have owned my Barracuda since 1975, it was originally Red (white stripes) and a red interior. I have had made a few changes over the years.

Very nice Blue. Thats how my engine bay should look when I'm done. Nice to see how things are arranged. Gives me ideas.

Here's mine pre-resto
47b6d736b3127cce8d0c500144b800000016100AYs27Ji3ZsmPg

premature 2nd trimester
47b7d700b3127ccebca7ebd3b8e100000026100AYs27Ji3ZsmPg

Well !! I have seen some very nice A bodies here.
So I just use my imagination and see what my 63 could have looked like.
Most of yall know I sold her and know looking to have another soon.
Its not a show peace at no means, But I did enjoy some gravel road's and pulling my boat with it. I spent allot of dream time in it and wish I could do something they call photo shop to it so I can hang it on the wall.:notworth:

The tan one is a nother but nicer 63four door I am moving forward on, to own it.:thumblef:
Thanks to brother Ken who found it at a rummage sale.

63 dash pic resized.jpg

63 rear view resize.jpg

63g resized.jpg

fourme.jpg

four door 0077.jpg

"Very nice Blue. Thats how my engine bay should look when I'm done. Nice to see how things are arranged. Gives me ideas."

Thanks Dave, I've been admiring your cars progress too, looks like you’re getting very close to getting it back on the road.

This is my 64 at my home a few weeks after i moved in. Ive sense tore it down further, sold the engine and tranny and have started to modify it. Not beautiful in this pic, nor any of my pics, to the average eye, but a car guy sees beyound that. Even though its on jack stands, in my mind, ive driven it down two lane black top roads, in the dead of night with the top down and a fullmoon lighting the way.............WAKE UP. Oh sorry about that, i do that from time to time.

my64dart.jpg

Sweaty...that thing is going to be bad azz when it's done.

The crazy one has a buick blower on a slant 6. The future holds an 8 3/4 rear and some head (and a hood) work then drag week.

The red car is at the race shop for a cage, cell, fire system, et al. It will be a Trans Am based car for Vintage SCCA and eventually Targa Newfoundland.

Chris

dart 001.jpg

dart 003.jpg

dart 004.jpg

dart 001.jpg

dart 003.jpg

dart 004.jpg

heres mine,pulled it out of a cotton field in missisippi thanks giving of 1985

here is a pic of my 65 dart GT ragtop with mopars crate magnum 360 engine stroker 402 cu in.

SORRY COULD NOT GET A PICTURE UP.

Very nice Blue. Thats how my engine bay should look when I'm done. Nice to see how things are arranged. Gives me ideas.

Here's mine pre-resto
47b6d736b3127cce8d0c500144b800000016100AYs27Ji3ZsmPg

premature 2nd trimester
47b7d700b3127ccebca7ebd3b8e100000026100AYs27Ji3ZsmPg

Nice vert!I believe that your car is the same as the one my wife saw quite a number of years ago.She fell in love with it!Does it have little round tail lights?

-
Back