show off them turbo header/manifold pics

-

srixon4406

TURBO TOAD
Reaction score
alright all u force induction junkies its time to show off them turbo header/manifolds so all your follow mopar brothers and sisters out there can see them fabrication skills
IMAG0250.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg

I'm in the process of building a new header for the TOAD ill keep u posted

"I'm in the process of building a new header for the TOAD; I'll keep you posted."

Aaron, here's yet another picture of our intake and exhaust:

I am apprehensive that the long runner intake may not work well under boost (was told that by a turbo "guru",) and am also wondering if that
l-o-n-g header might have too much area externally, and lose too much heat through the walls, before the exhaust gets to the turbo...

I might be interested in buying your modified stock exhaust manifold, if it's for sale, just to try.

I wish I knew what the Hell I was doing...:angry3:

View attachment js640_100_3489-2.jpg

View attachment js640_100_3490.jpg

View attachment js640_turboside.jpg

View attachment hurricanemaifold.jpg

thanks a lot!! small block a-body. here are a few more...

Attachments

• DSC03607.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 4,529
  • DSC03608.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 4,328
  • DSC03609.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 4,309
thanks a lot!! small block a-body. here are a few more...

Who makes those? I've been looking at clippster headers wishing for mid length pipes and there you found some. I plan to go singlle turbo. They should work. Very nice!!

Who makes those? I've been looking at clippster headers wishing for mid length pipes and there you found some. I plan to go singlle turbo. They should work. Very nice!!

my cousin and i made them in my garage! i had PFM make the 321 stainless 3/8'' flanges.

my cousin and i made them in my garage! i had PFM make the 321 stainless 3/8'' flanges.

holy ****.. those are nice.. you ever thought about making a set for a single turbo or a turbo kit in general? Do you sell them? If so how much?

Kudos on the stainless header build. They look like high end turbo headers, which i guess would be the point of doing it oneself. VERY NICE!! Could you do them that nice a few more times? They would sell for sure.

holy ****.. those are nice.. you ever thought about making a set for a single turbo or a turbo kit in general? Do you sell them? If so how much?

i have been trying to get my cousin to make more sets... he is very busy with his MMA/and other stuff. and i moved to a diff. house and dont have my shop set up yet:-(!!!!

the price for a set of 304L stainless headers is gonna be about 1750. and a set of mild will be about 1250. would you be willing to send your car to him if you were interested? i know they are costly but they are 100% custom! we have over 40 hours labor in my set.... i have about 5000 miles on my kit with no leaks or cracks!

I've made many sets of headers, modified shorty headers for you budget guys by welding v band flanges on them and getting them coated or painted with high heat ceramic...if you have an idea and need someone to build your turbo system with the highest level of quality, please send me a message. I have about 15 years of experience in fabrication.

That is FANTASTIC, Aaron!

You did everything right, in my opinion!

That Toad is gonna FLY!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

I can't wait!

Congratulations on a job well done!:D

Bill thanks for the kind words I can only hope all my efforts pay off in the end I just got my frame ties today so for the next couple days I'm going to be working at getting that price of this madding puzzle together then I can start with the roll bar and once that's done I can start putting it back together I post some pics of the intake on and the Turbo and waste gate attached to the header:cheers:
Aaron

Bill thanks for the kind words I can only hope all my efforts pay off in the end I just got my frame ties today so for the next couple days I'm going to be working at getting that price of this madding puzzle together then I can start with the roll bar and once that's done I can start putting it back together I post some pics of the intake on and the Turbo and waste gate attached to the header:cheers:
Aaron

Aaron,
Thanks for the new pictures! That whole thing looks really nice and workable to me! Tight packaging, and a really short path for the exhaust to flow from the head exhaust port to the turbo; that's gonna make some formidable boost, I'll bet!

This COULD be the first Slant-six-powered A-Body in the nines!!!:blob:

That is, unless Mark gets really serious... LOL!

Are you going to get your headers ceramic coated, or wrap them, or leave them "natural"???

Keep on keepin' on! You're doin' GREAT!:cheers:

Attachments

• js640_IMG_0552.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 3,684
  • js640_IMG_0553.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 3,454
Aaron

The subframe connectors were pretty easy.

Here's a pic:

Attachments

• js640_IMG_0554.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 3,569
-
Back