Side window removal

-

Ddart71

Used and abused!
Reaction score
I want to remove all the glass in my 71 dart 2dr. Front windshield and rear glass are already taken care of. I was looking for any tips or suggestions for removing the front and back side glass and wing windows. Any help would be appreciated.

I will highly recommend taking plenty of pictures on both sides before you remove anything. Especially the rear quarter windows and there regulators. Make notes on how everything is installed and adjusted. The front door glass and regulators are fairly easy but those quarter glass windows are a pain. What happens most of the time is people take them out and by the time they get to the point of installing them back in they have forgot how they went. So if you have not remove anything you are doing good. I work at a auto glass center and have this happen to many times and I have not been doing it long. People bring there cars in and we have to realign regulators and fix whatever the owners have screwed up. Its really not their fault sort of but if they would have took the time to make notes it would been cake going back together. Good Luck!

-
Back