-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varment

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 225 cubic inch slant 6 along with a 904 for sale and an ad on craigslist. I wont post too much here since the details are on craigslist but the engine and transmission were in great working condition when I removed them from my 68 Valiant to make room for a 318! The transmission was rebuilt about 6 months before removing it. The engine has 103,000 miles on it. I am asking $120.00 for everything. Lots of parts are going with both items.

Craigslist post: http://pensacola.craigslist.org/pts/2223095365.html

This item is for pick up only. If you are wanting only one part please message me a what part and a price you would want to pay. I'd rather keep both together though!

Thanks,
Varment

That is more than a fair price. The complete package is such a value when you start pricing intakes, carbs, brackets, yadda yadda.

That is more than a fair price. The complete package is such a value when you start pricing intakes, carbs, brackets, yadda yadda.

yeah, if I do not get any hits with picking it up I will unfortunately be taking apart a perfectly good engine and selling it off piece by piece...I'd rather not do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back