-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970-dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a slant six 225 one barrel with auto trans that was rebuilt about 2000 miles ago. The motor is still in the car and can be heard run and seen move. I do have pictures and video of it running and will add then when I get them together

its in a 1970 dart but is not the original engine for that car and if i rem right the numbers put it in the mid 60s engine.I am not looking to get rich and really don't know what these are worth. please let me know what you think and I will start at 150.00-200.00 for the set up and local pick up only

pretty soon i will have the rear end driveshaft available and even a 318 to get rid of as well

Mannnnn.... My son and I have a 71 dart w/a slant six. Engine is strong but automatic TRANS is no good. We just got it running and went for a test drive only to find out TRANS is shot. To bad you live in Vermont but great luck.

Mannnnn.... My son and I have a 71 dart w/a slant six. Engine is strong but automatic TRANS is no good. We just got it running and went for a test drive only to find out TRANS is shot. To bad you live in Vermont but great luck.

Its about to all go to scrap in the next week or so. So best offer plus shipping takes it. Supping a trans to ca would prob be expensive but I guess if you got it for a song it might be worth it lol

I wish I had the funds...I'm needing to rebuild the one I have. Trying to do it on min wage income is tough. I'll keep on keeping on though...If I suddenly come across some cash I will be back...shame to scrap..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back