[SOLD] Slant 6 Power Steering Pump, Brackets, Bolts And Pulleys

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
This is a Federal Chrysler power steering pump, brackets, bolts and both pulleys. I disassembled the pump, cleaned it up and put a new seal kit in it. It was removed from a running, operating vehicle. Included are all the brackets and bolts. Even the bolts to bolt the bracket to the block. Also the power steering crank pulley as well as the pump pulley. This stuff is gettin hard to find. You can get this all in one spot. You need to have a working knowledge of how to work on these things, including working up the correct hoses and belt for your application. This will fit and work on all slant 6 engines, unless you are using the rare driver's side alternator mount. I am not responsible for your inability to make this work for you. Although this is a good pump with new seals installed by me, I cannot offer any warranty expressed or implied. I ain't Autozone, I'm just me. I am selling this because I found out that a power steering gearbox will not fit on my 64 Valiant without modifying the headers I just installed and I am not going to do that. I will take $275 SHIPPED to the lower 48. This includes the pump, ALL brackets, ALL bolts and both pulleys. I am located in middle Georgia.
DSCF2999.JPG
DSCF3002.JPG
DSCF3001.JPG

Donated to Del's benefit auction. Please go bid on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back