Status
Not open for further replies.

SD_R/T

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I found some slant 6 headers at the junkyard. They were on a D100, though. I grabbed them in hopes they might fit my Valiant, however the more I look at it and the more measurements I take, it appears they are not going to fit. :sad: Was worth a shot I suppose.

They appear to be in pretty good condition. The obvious surface rust but did not see any cracks or dents.

I'm sure the odds are slim, but I'm hoping there's a truck guy out there who has a set of slant car headers or Dutras to trade for these.

They are in San Diego (92104).

Attachments

• 1230010753a-small.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 900
  • 1230010753-small.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,118
  • DSCF0890-small.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 900
  • DSCF0891-small.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 914
  • DSCF0892-small.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 877
  • DSCF0893-small.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,067
Would like to either trade for car headers or dutras, but also lookin' for a '68 dashpad. Open to discussion.

I'm goin with a 318, but thank you.

Could you cut and re-weld to make them fit? If not, how much do you want to sell them for?

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

Could you cut and re-weld to make them fit? If not, how much do you want to sell them for?

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

I certainly don't have the skills to do so. There's a lot of angles there, but I'm guessing it might be possible.

If there's just nothing out there to trade for I'd be willing to sell them. Send me a pm if interested.

I obtained a set of never installed headers at last year's Nationals from a guy who said they were in the trunk of an early 70's Dart/Duster. I was hoping they would be usable in one of my early A's. :D

The Bad: they were truck headers. :eek:ops:

Double bad (or good as the case may be): I had already installed a brand new 2.25in exhaust system on my slant-equipped 87 D100. :toothy5:

The Good: Got them very cheap! :cheers:

Attachments

• moldings 007.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 768
Nice headers. Looks like the rear collector kinda goes straight down instead of bending out over the starter - two different starter conditions perhaps?

Thanks memike. May have to give that a shot. These things looked smaller on the truck than they do sitting in my tiny garage. :D

are these off a 170 or a 225 . ive found out this is a big differance

Have no idea. There is a photo of the truck it came from in the first post of this thread if that helps you any.

Please do share what the 170/225 difference would be on these headers.

I dont think a 170 ever came in a truck, did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back