Status
Not open for further replies.

beebeeri000

Rest-O-Moder
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi i was wondering if anyone has a spare driver /6 left over from a /6 to v8 swap that they could sell or give to me in the nw area. ill give you all the money i have but that's not alot because my /6 went surprise destruction overdrive after taking it to iffy lube.i dont mean to come off as a sympathy case, i just want to get a runner motor in it for right nnw. anything will help thanks for reading!

I'm north of you on Vancouver Island, BC, if you don't mind making the drive, I've got a couple good running slants. I'm sure it's a last resource but it's there if you can't find anything.

I don't have a runner but a ton of parts laying around. they're used but any of them are available to you should you need them. Good luck Fellow northwester!

I'm north of you on Vancouver Island, BC, if you don't mind making the drive, I've got a couple good running slants. I'm sure it's a last resource but it's there if you can't find anything.

great , thanks! ill defiantly keep that in mind 'cause my brothers got a tdi jetta that can tow so that's a possibility lol. plus i think it'd be cool to have a Canadian engine lol XD

I don't have a runner but a ton of parts laying around. they're used but any of them are available to you should you need them. Good luck Fellow northwester!

thanks man . id take you up on this if i didnt have metal paste go through my block. it needs machining and alot of little parts that add up quick lol.

got a good \6 ya can have ... but ya got to take the carcas ....

i got a \6 ya can have ... but ya got to take the car with ya ....

when did everyone start wanting so much for slant 6's i called up an all mopar scrap yard by me and they want $400 for one

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back