Not open for further replies.

killerslant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   1
Contact seller
Have a nice 225 super six setup. The air cleaner top is missing and the choke thermostat rod is gone. Carb tag is 8137s with 0458 date. There is a faded mopar reman sticker on the air horn still. Includes kick down and throttle brackets. Shipping is not going to be cheap so pricing it at $350.00 for all plus shipping. I can take the exhaust manifold off to reduce shipping if someone wants to save money. Came on a core engine that I did not hear run. Pm with questions or more pictures.
20210424_122954.jpg
20210424_123008.jpg
20210424_123026.jpg

I have not been able to figure a way to box this up without it turning into a giant box that should be a crate. I took it all apart and going to try it without the exhaust. Here is how I am going to sell it. No exhaust of air cleaner housing and disassembled. Will shoot you price first.
20210509_155142.jpg
20210509_154625.jpg
Will do $375.00 shipped east of the Rockies or $410.00 west of the Rockies. Will include the exhaust manifold and air cleaner housing in a separate package for free if you pay the extra shipping.

Last edited:
You do know with all the studs ans whirlygigs removed, the intake will fir in a game box sized flat rat box, right? Plus you can stick little things in with it like the choke and whatnot. I've shipped and received several like that. The carburetor will fit in a small or medium flat rate box.

With the kick down linkage I would end up with 3 separate boxes and my luck one would go missing in shipping and would kill it as a complete unit. It all fits nice in the padded head box so should be reasonable to ship. Thanks for the mention. I did do a small block intake in a game box once and had good luck

With the kick down linkage I would end up with 3 separate boxes and my luck one would go missing in shipping and would kill it as a complete unit. It all fits nice in the padded head box so should be reasonable to ship. Thanks for the mention. I did do a small block intake in a game box once and had good luck

I understand. It does appear though that the kickdown might fit with that piece folded and put in maybe catycornered. I have a lot of game boxes and can get a cross measurement if you change your mind.

Going to get a quote UPS and USPS tomorrow. Just sent a large box ups and was cheaper than the post office. Curious to see now.

Going to get a quote UPS and USPS tomorrow. Just sent a large box ups and was cheaper than the post office. Curious to see now.
I been using USPS . com
Print labels at home, pay with PayPal and the postman picks it up in the morning

Cheaper too, and no chance to get quoted one thing and charged another

Lets try $350.00 shipped east of the Rockies and $375.00 west. Will box and send the exhaust manifold separately for the actual shipping costs.

Last price drop before I separate it out and sell it piece meal. $325.00 shipped east of the Rockies and $350.00 shipped west of the Rockies.

Last edited:
I don't show a PM from dart6 . If it is the pm from Arturo Lopez in California I answered 350.00 shipped as it is listed. Going break it up and sell the intake first with a set price shipped.

I don't show a PM from dart6 . If it is the pm from Arturo Lopez in California I answered 350.00 shipped as it is listed. Going break it up and sell the intake first with a set price shipped.
You have a pm about the GTS emblem and window cranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back