memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
Well as some of you know I drove my 66 Valiant over 6K miles on this one barrel carb and intake before I took it of for my four barrel system :happy10:
It drove great in town and on the HWY :cheers:
This is a 66 model intake and carburetor all there.
If it is needed pm me :happy10:eek:r let me know here and I will see how much shipping is, well my wife will :-D

$40+ shipping should be fare I think :happy10:

4390dual exhaust 005.jpg

4390dual exhaust 013.jpg

I wish I did :angryfir: I sold it to a member here with maybe 30 post and said he needed it to get his / running, I sent it right away just to never see him again.....,
That will be the last time I ever send anything out before payment to a new member :blackeye::blackeye:
I should have came to this post and put ripped by a new member a long time ago, But I did start a thread on him, Sorry and welcome to this great place I call home 64Lucy.
Try a wanted add and I am sure someone here has one for you.

I wish I did :angryfir: I sold it to a member here with maybe 30 post and said he needed it to get his / running, I sent it right away just to never see him again.....,
That will be the last time I ever send anything out before payment to a new member :blackeye::blackeye:
I should have came to this post and put ripped by a new member a long time ago, But I did start a thread on him, Sorry and welcome to this great place I call home 64Lucy.
Try a wanted add and I am sure someone here has one for you.

what memike?

OMG! Thats terrible! Its a shame one bad apple almost always ruins it for everyone. People like that make it hard to believe that there are honest people left in the world. Thanks for the welcome! I'll keep my eyes peeled

what memike?
Yes Kid, I was dumb enough to send it to him because he said he would send a money order and like a good guy I sent it out the next day so he could get his / on the road, He never returned here and I posted a thread on him after 3 ta four days of not hearing back... Liv and learn I quess...

OMG! Thats terrible! Its a shame one bad apple almost always ruins it for everyone. People like that make it hard to believe that there are honest people left in the world. Thanks for the welcome! I'll keep my eyes peeled
It sure is 64Lucy, We have some of the best of the best folks here and I guess he seen me coming :toothy7:
Looking forward to hearing the good news of you finding a carb :eek:ccasion:

yea internet has its flaws...

you get viki back up and going?

I sure have :eek:ccasion: I drove it about 60 miles this morning and all is good, I just need to do a steel or braided fuel line and clean her up. :eek:ccasion:

Pm I got from KMKingSpade311 a year ago.

Hello, i just wanted to tell you the carb arrived at my parents house and they are sending it to me here in San Diego. I was wondering if it would be ok if i sent you the money on the first. Like i said I am in the Navy and thats my next payday. My wife spent some money i wasnt expecting her to so that left me strapped until then. If you need it right away i am sure i can figure something out just let me know. Thank you again for helping me out with this and i will let you know how it goes when i put it on.

A thank you would have been great, or is this just a PS line and story ?
I bet he is not in the navy. This is behind me , I just wanted anyone that needs to know KNOW!! Thank you and you are welcome .

A thank you would have been great, or is this just a PS line and story ?
I bet he is not in the navy. This is behind me , I just wanted anyone that needs to know KNOW!! Thank you and you are welcome .

hmm... he could have been deployed to....

good to know

hmm... he could have been deployed to....

good to know
I thought it would be 805moparkid.:glasses6:
All I wanted to do is protect all the great members that make's this site what it is.
He was not deployed, I just got a pm from him and I gifted the carb to him and wished him well, He has been though more then anyone should have to go though and hope he can return with some posts and knows he can jump in and share his build and or receive some help when needed for his early A /6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back