[SOLD] Slant Six Items

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
I have some slant six items I am not going to use, so I thought I would offer them up for sale. All of this is located in middle Georgia.

First up is a brand new Hughes performance solid lifter camshaft. The cam gear was installed for mockup and does not come with the camshaft. I actually never mocked it up, either. This is from the earlier runs and is no longer available. Excellent hot street grind. $150 OBO plus shipping to the lower 48.

Here is the cam card.

HUGHES CAM CARD.jpg

And the camshaft.

HUGHES CAM.jpg

Last edited:
Next up is an old Camcraft hydraulic camshaft for the slant six. The only thing I know about it is the part number you see and it measures .409 lift. I assume that's what the "409" in the part number means. The entire part number on the back as you can see is, 4095733L-7. I am also assuming the
"7" represents a 107 LSA. Maybe someone has an old Camcraft catalog. It is not the same Camcraft company that's in business today. I've already called them. It is in excellent condition and will probably make someone a nice little mild hydraulic grind. Ken at Oregon will cam doctor it for you and send you a full spec card for like 42 bucks. Located in middle Georgia. $110 OBO plus shipping.

CAMCRAFT NUMBER.jpg

CAMCRAFT CAM.jpg

Last edited:
Next up is a really nice set of hydraulic pushrods for the slant six. No galling, no unusual wear at all. They look almost new. Located in middle Georgia. $50 OBO plus shipping to the lower 48.

HYDRAULIC PUSHRODS.jpg

Finally, I have a super nice set of hydraulic rocker arms and shaft for the slant six. Minimal wear. Make somebody a really nice set. This stuff is gettin hard to find now as everybody usually just throws it away. Located in middle Georgia. $150 OBO plus shipping to the lower 48.

HYDRAULIC ROCKER CLOSEUP.jpg
HYDRAULIC ROCKERS.jpg

Hughes cam sold pending payment. The rest still available.

The Hughes camshaft is sold. The rest is still available.

Still available. Thank you drive through.

Everything available but the Hughes cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back