Status
Not open for further replies.

danval

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello gentleman!
I live in the so cal area. Im looking for a slant six around here. Anyone gettn a swap and leaving one on the side?
Thanks in advance

I just pulled one today and was getting ready to throw it on Craigslist. Ran great and with a 904 to go with it. I'm in the Portland, Oregon area and I don't know what they cost to ship. If you're interested...

I just pulled one today and was getting ready to throw it on Craigslist. Ran great and with a 904 to go with it. I'm in the Portland, Oregon area and I don't know what they cost to ship. If you're interested...

Hey Man I Live In The L.A Area Just Had One Rebuilt That Im Selling With Tranny Also Hit Me Up If Interested

There were 2 225's at the Long Beach swap meet 2 weeks ago. One of the guys is a member here, but I did not catch his name.

Good Luck

OldMoparsRule!

I have a 225 and a 3 speed in eastern oregon with 89t miles on them.

There were 2 225's at the Long Beach swap meet 2 weeks ago. One of the guys is a member here, but I did not catch his name.

Good Luck

OldMoparsRule!
Hahahahaah, that was me man! my friend told me that there was this guy that he talked to. I was sleeping cuz we came back from a race and instead of resting we just gathered stuff for the swap meet.

Thank you everyone. Got my motor and now im messing around with the wiring. Spend like 4 hours in this forum yesterday reading about different wiring issues.
Again thanks everyone and i like this forum a lot! lot of knowledge.
Good luck everyone!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back