Slant6

-
upload_2020-5-17_21-7-2.jpeg

Dual exhaust for slant six
The teensy weensy little bit I know, so far, is that a single 2.5" exhaust with a Y pipe functions better for a slant because the hot exhaust expedites faster out the tailpipe without "bogging" it down. The cooler air in a dual exhaust impedes the flow somewhat and it exits in a pulse-like manner instead of a steady continuous flow.

The teensy weensy little bit I know, so far, is that a single 2.5" exhaust with a Y pipe functions better for a slant because the hot exhaust expedites faster out the tailpipe without "bogging" it down. The cooler air in a dual exhaust impedes the flow somewhat and it exits in a pulse-like manner instead of a steady continuous flow.
Engineers {Pete Hagenbush, creator of Super 6).." I wanted in the worst kind of way to have a twin exhaust system because, man, will that do wonders for a six. You put one, two and three, and four, five and six together and you run ’em down about 6 or 8 feet and bring them together in one tailpipe and you’ve added great huge gobs of output.." So Duals would be a great idea if you could manage them.

Engineers {Pete Hagenbush, creator of Super 6).." I wanted in the worst kind of way to have a twin exhaust system because, man, will that do wonders for a six. You put one, two and three, and four, five and six together and you run ’em down about 6 or 8 feet and bring them together in one tailpipe and you’ve added great huge gobs of output.." So Duals would be a great idea if you could manage them.
I have duals out the back end now. For huge output, how about if I run 1,2,&3 and 4,5,&6 shorties out the front sides with dual cherry bombs? In south Florida it's easy as far as regulations. Thanx.

I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!

I posted a Video of my dual exhaust on you tube. Go check it out it will give you a good idea of what dual sounds like. Mine has Clifford headers and vortex cherry bombs!
I have Clifford Headers and duals, too. What is your YouTube user name and what's the video title? I'd like to see it. Thanx

I have Clifford Headers and duals, too. What is your YouTube user name and what's the video title? I'd like to see it. Thanx
1965 Dodge Dart 225 Slant Six Rebuild Dual exhaust! go to yout tube type this header in and listen!

-
Back