Status
Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
All items are located in Ontario, Canada and are sold as is. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I will only accept Paypal unless you are local and coming to pick up the parts

Sealed Power standard sized Main Bearings (360 main size) and Rod Bearings. These bearings are brand new, only ever used to mock up an engine. Still in the original boxes and in fantastic shape. $130 for the entire set

Edelbrock Victor 340 Intake manifold. I paid $180 for this manifold used from another member- it was port matched and supposed to be bolt on when I bought it. However, I went to put it on and it has been seriously milled. I have no use for it, and offer it up to someone who might. $70 obo. It has been sandblasted clean and painted an aluminum high heat hue.

Indy 360-4 rocker arm assembly (for use on 360-1 and 360-2 cylinder heads). These rockers have 11 dyno runs on them. Two rocker bodies (1 intake and 1 exhaust) have some damage from pushrod malfunction. There are 4 brand new rockers included (2 intake spares, 2 exhaust spares). Come complete with shafts and all the spacers and hold downs needed (not all pictured, but I do have it all to go along with it). Everything is in fantastic shape otherwise. $300 obo

ARP Torque converter bolt kit for Mopar. Wrong size for my converter. Brand new, opened the package but never used
$20

Midplate for Quicktime scattershield Mopar Small block to A833 4 speed. Brand new, never used.
$75 obo

Rancho RS99113 9 way adjustable shocks
These work fantastic and are in great shape. Have some dirt and grease on them, but they work fantastic, knobs work great. Only selling since I changed to double adjustables in the rear. These can be adjusted without removing the shock from the car. $120 for the pair obo

Pinion Snubber for 8-3/4 rear end
Has been cut down for use on lowered vehicles. Used for one season. Rubber bumper may need re-gluing.
$20 obo

Manifold sold locally.

Sorry if I have taken awhile to get back to some of you...Been busy with Christmas/family stuff and work, but will get to it this weekend.

Thanks!

Snubber and rocker arms are sold.

Feel free to make offers on any of the other parts!

Thanks!

for the shock what are they use for(99113)
1'' lower or higher than stock
are they for A body

thanks Bob

for the shock what are they use for(99113)
1'' lower or higher than stock
are they for A body

thanks Bob

I don't remember, its been awhile since I have ran them.

They were on my car when it was around stock ride height I would say. I am sure a search of the part number on a mopar forum could get some info on em

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back