-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
I have a chrome oil pan for a small block. I was going to use it and had it in place and it didnt fit. The gaskets were fine except the rear oil seal. Its smaller in length then the front. I have a 73 318 and all was well until the rear seal. No oil has been in it. I measured with tape....From top to top in front was 9 1/2 inches and rear was 7 1/2 inches. Its approx. the same weight as stock and the lips seem heavy as well.I would use it but it wont work. I would like to pass this on to someone were the application works. No markings on it stating anything. I got this in a trade deal. Im lssing but OH well. I would like $25 plus shipping.Im trying to be as honest as i can.If your interested great..PLEASE make sure it will work...Nite Moves

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 008.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 009.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 010.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 144
ever find out what that fits? I have one and it wouldent fit my 318 either

sounds like it fits 360 only if the front oil seal is larger then the rear. great asking price I'm sure someone will need it

roughly, how many quarts would this hold? you could fill it water i guess to "size" it i guess, something i've never tried but don't see why it wouldn't work:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back