Not open for further replies.

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few news set small block Mopar rocker arm shafts for the LA type cylinder heads. These shafts are made here in the U.S. and are chromoly and hard chromed. They feature banana groves and 2 oiling holes per rocker arm (one in the banana groove on the load side, one for the pushrod cup oiling ). These shafts are made of thick chromoly tubing to resist flexing for high spring pressures and are much thicker than stock Mopar shafts (see comparison photo). These are drilled on center for the hold down bolts and are for use with stock small block Mopar heads (273, 318, 340 & 360) or aftermarket cylinder heads including Edelbrock RPM, Indy LAX or other similar shaft mounted cylinder heads where mechanical rocker arms are being used. These are not intended for W2 or W5 heads. The end plugs are screw in plugs to allow easy cleaning, inspection or oil feed lines if you are not using oiling through the block deck. These shafts will provide the proper oiling to high load areas for adjustable iron and aluminum rocker arms to minimize wear and maximize performance and parts life.

Price is $210 a pair shipped within the lower 48 states. I can ship internationally for the additional shipping cost.

P1050412.JPG
P1050413.JPG
P1050416.JPG
P1050417.JPG
SB Shaft 9.JPG

Last edited:
4spdragtop I sent you a pm. Thanks

I have a few sets so anyone else interested can shoot me a pm.

They are made, machined and hard chromed here in the U.S.

Feel free to PM me to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back