Small Block K-Member

-

74swingerlover

Reaction score
Anyone out there know if I can order myself a new small block k-member?

a new small block k member for?????

from the factory....probably not...

from the aftermarket....there are some being made...but they are not cheap.

Attachments

• 100_3075.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 215
You need a 73-76 A-body V-8 K-member.

Post in the wanted section and look in the for sale section here on FABO. They pop up and relatively regular basis. About $75-$150 for a used bare one low to high. About $100-125 for nice used is typical.

You need a 73-76 A-body V-8 K-member.

Post in the wanted section and look in the for sale section here on FABO. They pop up and relatively regular basis. About $75-$150 for a used bare one low to high. About $100-125 for nice used is typical.

He's right on the money.
New? Expensive alternatives are out there as in altra-k-tion or a few more, what do you want to spend and what are you trying to achieve?
N.O.S.? Prepare to spend a lot if you can find one.

I will mostly be doing highway driving. but I will be going to the strip a few times a year. So I guess something that can handle a bit a power and be able to take corners. As I will be doing an all wheel disc set up with sway bars and thicker torsions bars. (Big Dreams I know)

I will mostly be doing highway driving. but I will be going to the strip a few times a year. So I guess something that can handle a bit a power and be able to take corners. As I will be doing an all wheel disc set up with sway bars and thicker torsions bars. (Big Dreams I know)

Just get a stock one and spend your money on things that will make the car go faster and handle better for the money.

-
Back