-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72 340 DUSTER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have up for sale some stuff from my 71 340 that i didnt use in the rebuild the list goes as follows;

Valve Springs: these are brand new out of the new Indy 340 X heads, never used, they are single springs good to a .525 lift cam $100

Milodon Windage Tray: this windage tray is also brand new and was never used, fits 273 318 340 and 360 $50

Factory Small Block Adjustable Rocker Arm Shafts: These are factory rockerarms and shafts off a 273 im guessing they were on my 340 when i bought it. They have been hot tanked and checked by D&D Engines in Cincy Ohio they come with solid lift/adjustable pushrods which have also been hot tanked $125

Factory 340 Timing Chain: This is the factory Double Roller timming chain out of my 71 340 $20

Factory Oil Pump and Pick up: this is the oil pump and pick up that cam out of my 340 worked fine $10

I will make a package deal for anyone who may want all of it or most of it give me a call at 859-466-7737 after 4pm on week days if you would like any more info, leave a message if i dont answer for i may be at work, thanks i will send pictures, i have 8 pics if anyone is interested i couldnt figure out how to post them sorry for the incovience

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back