-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgc340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
TRW L2322 .030 pistons for a 340. In like new condition. Pins and skirts look awesome! Comes with used locks. 12-12.5 compression depending on heads. $250 obo PayPal and cash only please. Thanks Mark

IMG_3427.JPG

IMG_3430.JPG

IMG_3431.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

Last edited:
Did you sandblast or glass bead the entire piston???

I bought these they way. I was going to use them on a build and went a different direction. Either someone blasted them or they have very little use. There arnt hardly any wear patterns on the skirts and the pins looks new.

I know I have seen that figure of 637 but I would like to know for sure if what we read is correct, there are errors and misprints flying around. Stock pistons are listed a lot heavier, so I am really interested to find that these are lighter, which would be a bonus since many make fun of the fact that TRW pistons are "heavy".

I know I have seen that figure of 637 but I would like to know for sure if what we read is correct, there are errors and misprints flying around. Stock pistons are listed a lot heavier, so I am really interested to find that these are lighter, which would be a bonus since many make fun of the fact that TRW pistons are "heavy".

Let me weigh one and I'll let you know!

I just did some searches on this site and someone listed the stock 340 piston as 719 and the pin as 154 which comes out to 873, a little more than your aftermarket at 849. Sounds about right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back