[WANTED] Small Parts Lots

-

dustertogo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy small parts lots. Trying to put together some things to take to regional swap meets for resale, so I'm looking for a variety of items but would prefer mostly 67-76 A body/small block stuff. I'm not asking for give away prices, but would like to have enough room to make a small profit on things. Just trying to be transparent and honest about what I'll be doing with the parts. So, if you have some shippable things that you're looking to get rid of, let me know and maybe we can make a fair deal. Thanks for reading.

Lots of stuff I must move soon, have, lots of small parts, plenty of power steering pumps, alternators, starters, interior parts, engine parts and larger parts too. Mostly 67-76 Darts but other parts mixed in...

Parts for sale.jpg

quarters.jpg

Hood latch supports.jpg

Hope its better in your guys neck of the woods than mine. We're moving and I'm unable to take everything with us. Put 12 skids of parts on Market place. Full skid of mid 70's -80's pickup parts (trim, gauges, steering wheels, new brake drums), radios, starters, alternators, '69 R/R grille (driver quality), tail lights/housings, wheels, '68 Coronet grille, '59 Plymouth grille, complete side trim for a wagon, rear side glass for same, '67-'76 A-body 2dr rear glass/ quarter windows, '69 Valiant 4 dr rear glass, '73/74 B-body 2 dr rear glass, 2-360's, some 318's. Lots of looker on the site, 2 inquiries, 2 came and looked. Had an asking price of $2500, (you have to start some where), no picking and choosing. Not even any offers. So, in another week it starts going to scrap. Don't like to, but I can't leave it for the new owner. Ha an '87 LeBaron coupe, 2.2 turbo, new aluminum radiator, reman head, rebuilt turbo, 2-sets of wheels, a complete extra leather interior,(minus drivers seat) a '92 2.2 complete engine and car load of parts. Need gas tank installed and exhaust. Started it a $2500. One guy wants to buy engine alone, but now won't answer me. Another wanted to trade, didn't say what he had to offer. Told him I'd take an 8.75 with sbp for an a-body as partial and we could work it out. Then I lowered the price for him. No response. So I wish all of you the best luck in the world.

-
Back