-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blucuda413

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Several years ago Mopar sold these chrome covers but I don't believe I've ever seen one for sale. I bought mine in the early 90's from Massolini. I'm looking for another one in nice or new condition. Thanks, Max

Several years ago Mopar sold these chrome covers but I don't believe I've ever seen one for sale. I bought mine in the early 90's from Massolini. I'm looking for another one in nice or new condition. Thanks, Max

Send it to Leanna @CudaChick1968 and let her powder coat it. I'm sure she has a color that's similar to chrome. Alien Silver comes to mind. She may have something closer than that. You'd get a beautiful timing cover back and you'd help Leanna's small business. What's not to love?

Those things are/were as bad as the chromed thermostat covers......leak like a sieve!
I really must have lucked out, mine has been on one of my engines since I bought it. Never leaked but it has always been on a race engine!! The chrome is not the best but it still looks like new. It looks good enuff that I need another to go behind my Accel chrome water pump on a Procharger street engine I'm putting together.

Send it to Leanna @CudaChick1968 and let her powder coat it. I'm sure she has a color that's similar to chrome. Alien Silver comes to mind. She may have something closer than that. You'd get a beautiful timing cover back and you'd help Leanna's small business. What's not to love?
Alien Silver is close to natural aluminum as like an intake is new OOTB, shown below.
9F485C66-32E2-4859-A4FD-6690FBD3D93B.jpeg
E99C20EF-749E-4852-9E53-9699196A8F7A.jpeg
D647CB77-6FF3-48A9-BBCE-924297B5161B.jpeg

Mine was made in Canada 25 years ago. I received one and it was very rough recently (knew it before hand) , thats how they become due to poor chrome plating preparation. spend your money on polishing your AL one. comes put great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back