-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbc426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This trans was reported to have 300 miles on it when I picked it up from another member of Moparts less than a year ago. He went with a five speed. It has a shift Kit, a 2200 rpm stall converter and a deep cast aluminum oil pan with drain. I have since added 2000 miles and it continues to work and shift perfectly.

There are no leaks anywhere and it chirps the tire when it hits second in my Barracuda with 3.23 gears. It is clean, no broken tabs or stripped holes and includes a fresh rear mount, new back-up light switch, a new lokar throttle pressure downshift shift cable, and brand new trans cooler lines up to the radiator.

It has zero issues, downshifts like its supposed to at full throttle and upshifts at the factory shift points at light throttle. Its a sweet one with a slightly higher stall than stock. It is a non-lock-up trans and fit small blocks 360 Magnums, and )Gen 3 Hemi's -with the right flexplate and converter)

It is currently running in my car and you can feel it run prior to purchase. It's coming out in the next few weeks for an overdrive swap.

$600 OBO from converter to rear mount including the Lokar cable. I'll pull it and strap it to a pallet, but buyer is responsible for the pick-up and ride. I'm in San Jose, CA.

Attachments

• IMG_3244 (Large).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_3551 (Large).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_3556.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_3558 (Large).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_3554 (Large).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 308
What kind of flex plate is that? are you running a 360 magnum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back