So how many guys went to Moparty in Bowling Green

-
First year I have missed it. Wedding tomorrow I couldn’t get out of.
Weather looked iffy, maybe a good thing I couldn’t attend, but looks like better conditions now than originally thought.

I've been to ChallengerFest there years ago and really liked the place, but I didn't have to tow 13 hours to get there. I'd love to go to some Mopar only races but they are too far away. My tow limit is about 3 hours. For the right event I might be talked into 4 hours, which would get me to Thunder Valley just south of Oklahoma City. Dallas Mopar club used to sponsor Mopars at the Motorplex but stopped doing that race a few years ago. I wish they would bring it back.

I've been to ChallengerFest there years ago and really liked the place, but I didn't have to tow 13 hours to get there. I'd love to go to some Mopar only races but they are too far away. My tow limit is about 3 hours. For the right event I might be talked into 4 hours, which would get me to Thunder Valley just south of Oklahoma City. Dallas Mopar club used to sponsor Mopars at the Motorplex but stopped doing that race a few years ago. I wish they would bring it back.

It’s hard to believe you guys Dont have Mopar shows in that area.

I really want to attend this event and/or the other mopar event at London at some point. It would be a long haul down from Maine though.

Weather sure started out looking bad but it appears to be better now.
Weather is awesome, why people listen to the weatherman is beyond me. Sure it sprinkled a bit this morning but party clowdy now, and it might rain later, but half the people apparently did listen to him because it is definitely down in all categories...

Weather is awesome, why people listen to the weatherman is beyond me. Sure it sprinkled a bit this morning but party clowdy now, and it might rain later, but half the people apparently did listen to him because it is definitely down in all categories...

It’s expensive to attend an out of state event like that for me. About 1,000 bucks with motel, gas, food, entry fee, etc.
So, I don’t blame people at all not shelling out the money if the weather looks iffy. I have been there every year, wedding this weekend so I couldn’t come this weekend.
I doubt I would have with the weather though had I been able, especially as I am only racing, and have an open trailer.
I know it rained a good bit yesterday evening and overnight, later this afternoon is supposed to be a real soaker.
Tomorrow and Sunday are looking better though, but didn’t on Wednesday when most out of staters have to make the decision.
Hope to be there next year

-
Back