So much for Quality controll

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Someones machine screwed up,Not going to name names yet.Thought this would be a good day to install my new panels,after getting the rears on look at the F!@# up,sent pics to the place me got them from and we will see what there supplier does 600 for front and rear,they better be right.The snake is not to happy today:angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7::angry7:

Attachments

• sony pic 739.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 382
  • sony pic 740.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 348
  • sony pic 741.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 349
  • sony pic 742.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 358
I see!!!!!!! They screwed up the panel mat.. One side has a wider sowed in line then the other it looks to me Snake, Yes they do not match bud, Sorry to here this for you this morning. :angry7:

Take a close look grasshopper the one stitch is in the middle of the window crank and the other is above the Handel see it now :wack:

Unless you're Marty Feldman you're only gonna see 1 at a time and I doubt no-one will notice it.
Grasshopper thinks you could probably re-drill the hole in the one panel to match the other one no??:toothy10:
If it was my $600 I might be asking for another set.

Unless you're Marty Feldman you're only gonna see 1 at a time and I doubt no-one will notice it.
Grasshopper thinks you could probably re-drill the hole in the one panel to match the other one no??:toothy10:
If it was my $600 I might be asking for another set.

I am, Scott at National moparts, not his fault at all will send the pics in.LOL my half blind wife pick it up right away she is sometimes picker than me.:love7:Wish I saw it before install,not my job to inspect.

Snake i wasnt sure at fist then i noticed the stitching...........That my friend would piss me off as well. Especially paying that. I would get in contact and see what they will do for you........Sorry to see/hear this.

Did Scott say where they got them from?? Ya might get lucky and they may stock them, so you can get a matched set.

Wow, that interior is going to be beautiful when you get it done. I want to see more.

I did not see it at frst. Was wondering what you were pointing at. LOL But I see it now. Sucks to through down that kind of money and not have it right. Hope you get it worked out.

Wow, that interior is going to be beautiful when you get it done. I want to see more.

My int was done, we made our own door panels look great but at the shows most everyone said not org,so we laid down some good money to get it right.

Here ya go HemiEd.

Attachments

• sony pic 123.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 293
  • sony pic 124.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 320
  • 100_1730.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 303
  • 100_1859.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 326
Wow that sucks Snake. Have to admit I had to read though the thread to see the mistake, but then WOW it jumps right out at you. Totally not acceptable! Hopefully it works out for you. By the way the interior looks great man!

I would be all over gettin that straightened out. Specially for 600 smackers. So which panel is the correct one?

I would be all over gettin that straightened out. Specially for 600 smackers. So which panel is the correct one?

When looking at my front ones I would say the first pic,the stitch is in the same location as the front.I wonder how this will work our,weather they will send 2 more or ask witch one I want.I have a feeling this will be another car from hell story LMAO now.Why is it so hard for thingsss to go tight now a days.

Your interior looks great. I hope you get everything straightened out with the door panel. If it's the company that's a guy named Dave's last name and is located in Lakewood, Washington, it could take a while to get it straightened out.

Here ya go HemiEd.

Wow, the drool is running down my chin. I just love white interiors, and that is one of the best.

Only had one car with it white originally, a gold 4 speed 69 GTX.

You are tempting me to redo mine, from the black, that looks so good! The biggest hold back, besides the $$$, is all the hours I have in the upper door frames to make them look nice black.

I originally ordered white from Legendary, and they send me that pearl looking white, the Barracudas came with stock. It didn't appeal to me like your white does, so I went black.

Keep up the nice work, that Dart is first class!

-
Back