Sold my 73 Dart Swinger…had her for 11 years!!!

-

318MoparGuy

MoparHokie
Reaction score
Hi All,
My daughter listed her on Facebook Marketplace for about 8 months, had some inquiries here and there which was fine but nothing solid. My daughter got another inquiry as we were leaving to fly up to NY for a wedding. The gentleman had some questions which we responded to and he appreciated the quick response. As we were leaving NY, he asked if he could come see the car and I said sure. He was coming from Soperten,Ga…about a 7 hour drive. We got back Mon night and he arrived Wed morning at 9am as agreed. He inspected the car, asked questions and went through my car binder with all my receipts and explanations of all upgrades. We settled on a price fair to both of us in about 10 seconds. He and a friend showed up Sat morning with a trailer to pick her up…pic above. I said my goodbyes to her and was happy she was going to a good home. I want to thank RustyRatRod,RedFish,Crackedback and for all their help,expertise and fine electrical upgrade products. Also thanks to all who answered my questions through the years…always appreciated that!!! Happy Father’s Day to All!!!!
Greg (318MoparGuy)

IMG_4169.jpeg

Hi All,
My daughter listed her on Facebook Marketplace for about 8 months, had some inquiries here and there which was fine but nothing solid. My daughter got another inquiry as we were leaving to fly up to NY for a wedding. The gentleman had some questions which we responded to and he appreciated the quick response. As we were leaving NY, he asked if he could come see the car and I said sure. He was coming from Soperten,Ga…about a 7 hour drive. We got back Mon night and he arrived Wed morning at 9am as agreed. He inspected the car, asked questions and went through my car binder with all my receipts and explanations of all upgrades. We settled on a price fair to both of us in about 10 seconds. He and a friend showed up Sat morning with a trailer to pick her up…pic above. I said my goodbyes to her and was happy she was going to a good home. I want to thank RustyRatRod,RedFish,Crackedback and for all their help,expertise and fine electrical upgrade products. Also thanks to all who answered my questions through the years…always appreciated that!!! Happy Father’s Day to All!!!!
Greg (318MoparGuy)

View attachment 1716263190
Nice

Hi All,
Greg (318MoparGuy)

View attachment 1716263190
Wish I had seen it on Facebook, I'd bought it. Nice car, real nice car

Original slant 6/225 but now has 1984 5.2L with hydraulic lockup A998 tranny. Also 600cfm Edelbrock with dual plane w/2.76 highway gears….she is a sweet cruiser with factory A/C!!!

Sounds like a awesome car. Hate that I missed it. You going to replace it?

Are you going to replace it with another vehicle??

BS Dan and you know it. You don't even know what the selling price was lol.
You're so full of excuses it's sickening.
To the OP, we'll done on the "caretaking" that is a very nice ride! Would be hard to see it go...

BS Dan and you know it. You don't even know what the selling price was lol.
You're so full of excuses it's sickening.
To the OP, we'll done on the "caretaking" that is a very nice ride! Would be hard to see it go...
I know that I don't know what the selling price was you air head, I said earlier that I never seen the car on Facebook, so by that I wouldn't know what the asking price was either. Why don't you try and pay attention to what you read and use your head for something other than a hat rack.

Look dipshit, quit coming up with a mouth full of excuses. Read what's in the quotes they are your blithering babble ya troll.
Really, so $25k you would've bought it? :rolleyes: Shut your mouth troll/minivandan.

I know that I don't know what the selling price was you air head, I said earlier that I never seen the car on Facebook, so by that I wouldn't know what the asking price was either. Why don't you try and pay attention to what you read and use your head for something other than a hat rack.

Look dipshit, quit coming up with a mouth full of excuses. Read what's in the quotes they are your blithering babble ya troll.
Really, so $25k you would've bought it? :rolleyes: Shut your mouth troll/minivandan.
For $25k I would've bought it. I don't need permission from the wife like you probably do. Sounds like you're jealous because I have the cash to work with at a moments notice and you don't. Kiss off

Don't tell me what to do. All I said was that if I had seen the ad that I would have bought it. How could I know if it was for sale since I didn't see the ad to begin with, I don't know how much it sold for simply because I wasn't there and I didn't ask the seller what he sold it far. So how can you say that's a excuse when in fact it's not. I'm thinking that possibly you don't know the difference between a excuse and fact

.... because I have the cash to work with at a moments notice.

that's a blatant lie, daniel. you've even said yourself that you need a loan to cover a portion of what you'd like to spend and the bank note was contingent on an appraisal/inspection.

and it was up for 8 months. if you didn't see it, you weren't looking hard enough. which boo hoo, so sad, too bad. that looked to be one helluva nice car.

sweet ride, sounds like a nice easy deal to close a transaction too.

never say never on another ride, the world works in mysterious ways and you may find yourself behind the wheel again!

that's a blatant lie, daniel. you've even said yourself that you need a loan to cover a portion of what you'd like to spend and the bank note was contingent on an appraisal/inspection.

and it was up for 8 months. if you didn't see it, you weren't looking hard enough. which boo hoo, so sad, too bad. that looked to be one helluva nice car.
That was a while back, I've saved up more since then. You may not know that people can do that and things change. I usually go on the Illinois Facebook marketplace and Kentucky, maybe that may be why I didn't see it.

Glad I'm back, nothing has changed around here. SOS with the train wreck stuff. :lol:

Letting them go is tough sometimes. Appreciate the props! Good you are happy with the resulting sale price and the purchaser.

Lol, yeah OK, didn't you say you needed a loan?? Lol. Do banks give 12 yr old trolls loans? Oh that's right only for minivans lmao.
I don't need or require permission from the wife for anything lol.
Got any "agrees" with your excuses yet.
#minivandan, #12yroldtroll.
For $25k I would've bought it. I don't need permission from the wife like you probably do. Sounds like you're jealous because I have the cash to work with at a moments notice and you don't. Kiss off

Nice car!

Anyway, just an idea. We should make a thread for Dan and spam it with cars that are for sale. If Dan buys one of the cars, then it's a success.

Lol, yeah OK, didn't you say you needed a loan?? Lol. Do banks give 12 yr old trolls loans? Oh that's right only for minivans lmao.
I don't need or require permission from the wife for anything lol.
Got any "agrees" with your excuses yet.
#minivandan, #12yroldtroll.
That was 9 months ago and I only wanted the loan because of paying CASH for the car and paying the sales tax, plates, title and insurance. I'm not 12,but I'm beginning to think that's how old you act. I've saved up and don't need a loan.

-
Back