Some dyno testing you guys may want to follow on YouTube

-
Do it, I'd love to see how that intake performs!

I’d like to know which one he has. I have a Weiand TR here that’s mine. If they aren’t the same I’d test mine against what he has. I’m pretty sure they made a street/strip manifold and a more race oriented one. I have the latter.

Edit: I just looked and didn’t see any thing other than what I have. My memory doesn’t match the facts. Again.

I’d like to know which one he has. I have a Weiand TR here that’s mine. If they aren’t the same I’d test mine against what he has. I’m pretty sure they made a street/strip manifold and a more race oriented one. I have the latter.

Edit: I just looked and didn’t see any thing other than what I have. My memory doesn’t match the facts. Again.
The one I am aware of is the pn#1995

This is the one I have.

Screenshot_20240423_173247_Chrome.jpg

Don’t tempt me…if I had 2 carbs laying around here I’d do that in a New York second.

Oh wait…I do…
What carbs do you have? I installed two Edelbrock 650AVS2 on mine. I am sure it would end up faster in the 1/4 with a pair of holleys. But I don't have the money for 2 Holly's right now. Lol pluse I bought two of the edelbrock on sale awhile back cheaper than one holley.lol

I would like to find a mopar M1 for my 360 to try out.

Yeah, that’s the one I have. And I’m almost done porting it.
I just got my ported one installed on my dakota race truck. I was going to take it to the races this Saturday. But we are soposed to get storms all weekend . I would really like to see how it does against the other intakes.

What carbs do you have? I installed two Edelbrock 650AVS2 on mine. I am sure it would end up faster in the 1/4 with a pair of holleys. But I don't have the money for 2 Holly's right now. Lol pluse I bought two of the edelbrock on sale awhile back cheaper than one holley.lol
I agree, ultimately it would be better with 2 4150 carbs well tuned, but for the cost and simplicity, the 650 AVS2's are a great setup. Those are currently on my tunnel rammed W2 408.

20230903_191308.jpg

I agree, ultimately it would be better with 2 4150 carbs well tuned, but for the cost and simplicity, the 650 AVS2's are a great setup. Those are currently on my tunnel rammed W2 408.

View attachment 1716240766
Wow thats awesome. Did you have to do a bunch of tuning on them or were they pretty close out of the box?

Wow thats awesome. Did you have to do a bunch of tuning on them or were they pretty close out of the box?
Although I've not had my wideband installed yet, plugs looked decent, manners and driveability were great.

I took out of box, jetted 2 settings down on primary side, 1 step down on secondary side, to account for my 3200ft elevation. I took great care to ensure throttle positions were identical, and used a carb synch device to ensure idle vacuum was same through both.

With minimal testing, I took car for long road trip to a car show, about 750 miles round trip. Car ran great, and averaged 15.8MPG imperial. Driveability and street manners were better than single 4bbl on single plane.

I have a little playing yet to do for full throttle, but it isn't bad.

Although I've not had my wideband installed yet, plugs looked decent, manners and driveability were great.

I took out of box, jetted 2 settings down on primary side, 1 step down on secondary side, to account for my 3200ft elevation. I took great care to ensure throttle positions were identical, and used a carb synch device to ensure idle vacuum was same through both.

With minimal testing, I took car for long road trip to a car show, about 750 miles round trip. Car ran great, and averaged 15.8MPG imperial. Driveability and street manners were better than single 4bbl on single plane.

I have a little playing yet to do for full throttle, but it isn't bad.
That's good info to hear. I still have to get a carb synch device. So I can check mine.

Speedmaster vs Trick Flow Heads... This is stroker #2 for the comparison. In case you didn't see the last posts, I built two very close 360 LA strokers to compare heads.
Again, this one has a 4 inch cast crank, Lunati Voodoo hydraulic roller cam 20200712lk, Eddy Air gap, 780 pro system carb (using the same carb), Doug's headers, m72hv, hv water pump, Milodon windage tray, both have 10.4 to 1 compression.
This one has Speedmaster CNC ported heads that were bought bare and has new Comp springs, new valves, and 1.6 Harland Sharps. It has IC9978 pistons with negative .012 height and .027 Commetic gaskets to get .039 quench as well.
Stroker #1 with Trick Flow heads went to Darrell Watters dyno on April 27, and made 507 hp and 546 tq. This one goes to the dyno May 4. It should be a fairly close comparison of the heads.
Stroker #1 is sold, and this one is for sale after the dyno for $10,500.

IMG_2688.jpeg

-
Back