some of iranian a-body s

-

iran

Reaction score
here i wanna show you some a-bodys of iran
if you do love to continue , tell me to upload lots of iranian a-body s

DSC_3963.jpg

DSC_3968.jpg

Circa mid 70's- my Dad leaning against my grandpas 63 V 200.

Where is that Yard? in tehran? Good parts can be found if theres more A Bodies there

IMG_0249.JPG

Hi Iran! Love seeing your MOPAR photos, thanks! I thought that Iranians hated Americans? It seems from your photos that if you did hate Americans, you wouldn't love our old cars. I am happy to see that we share a common interest.

I hope our nations can get along better in the future.
0514161215.jpg

I think just the Government hates Americans.... or at least pretend to...
Ive known many Iranians and they all say the average person likes Americans.

Very interesting. One of the photos looks like a car show. Are there are lot of american cars? How hard is it to get parts? Or aftermarket performance parts

So, are those cars US models that were shipped to the M.E. or are they specifically produced for Mid East customers.

I ask because if the are specifically made for the Middle East it may be difficult to get parts.

The blue car that looked like a duster with the rasin bran hood was freaking cool!!

Last edited:
Great collection of Mopars! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing, I know some great folks from that country but, would like to send a nice piece to the head folks in charge that may be loaded with a surprise!

Thanks for sharing these pics. I never saw any old mopars when I was in Iraq a few times. Surprised see so many in Iran. Dustin

Nice pictures Iran.

There are lots of American cars/Mopars in countries you would never expect to see them. I found this out during my visits to Europe/Eastern Europe, the Middle East and South America. I use to take pics with all the different license plates but stopped because there were so many. It really was surprising at first.

-
Back