sound

-

leblanc

member 2883
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of mufflers for my 76 Dart Sport 360/325, 9.0 to 1 compression. I would like something not loud but rather with a fairly mild rumble with little interior drone. I really don't know where to look, so PLEASE HELP me out! Trying not to exceed $100.00 each if at all possible. Double off set, 2.5"
Jean-Guy

I'm really happy with my Dynomax Super Turbos. Nice rumble @ idle and not too loud @ WOT :D

No drone on mine...

The interior drone is something that will appear on any muffler other than a factory/factory replacement muffler.

The best one I like with your description and wants is the Summit racing muffler that came with there 2-1/2 dual exhaust kit.

Call Ruth or Jon at Waldrons Antique Exhaust. They use a lot of Canadian products and can set you up with some nice, slightly louder than stock, stock replacement mufflers that will fit right on!
www.waldronsexhaust.com I believe it is.
Tom

Call Ruth or Jon at Waldrons Antique Exhaust. They use a lot of Canadian products and can set you up with some nice, slightly louder than stock, stock replacement mufflers that will fit right on! www.waldronsexhaust.com I believe it is. Tom[/QUOTE ] Yep that's what I have on my Dart right now. Louder than stock, but your ears won't be buzzing.

I'm really happy with my Dynomax Super Turbos. Nice rumble @ idle and not too loud @ WOT :D No drone on mine...
Have the same , no drone at all , quiet inside the car , can talk at a normal volume no problem , sounds good WOT

-
Back