speedo gear help

-

mopardemon340

Reaction score
what speedo gear do i need.. 904 tans. 3.73 rear end and 215/70/14. the tires are smaller then we need but will be replaced later in the summer. just need a gear to match what i have now so i can test my trans pressures. ill replace the gear again later when i replace tires to 245s.

Last edited:
im looking at the chart already but it dont list my 3.73 rear ends.. so what do i go with

im looking at the chart already but it dont list my 3.73 rear ends.. so what do i go with
The RED gear. PN 2538941.

7390568-Speedogeartoothrequirements.jpg

so that tells me my tire is 25.9 so i would look at the 26 chart?

so that tells me my tire is 25.9 so i would look at the 26 chart?
Yes. As you can see, it also falls in between the 25.6/26.1 diameters which are both a 38 tooth. It's also between the 3.55/3.91 gears on the chart RPMagoo listed which would also be a 38.

Last edited:
where did you find your chart thats different then the other one.. im trying to understand all this.. and i think i got it just confused between the 2 different charts

any idea where i can get these at.. i found them for 150$ but that way more then i want to pay

any idea where i can get these at.. i found them for 150$ but that way more then i want to pay
I would post a WANTED ad here for one. I posted a speedometer gear question a while ago and a gentlemen sent me a PM telling me he had several. I believe he wanted $25 each. I know someone on here has one for you. Good luck!

-
Back