Spread the word!!

-

Cumiford

Reaction score
Yesterday morning my neighbor whitney heichel went missing at 645 am. She was heading to work shortlu before i left for work. Shes 5'2" 120 brunette hair. She was last seen in her 99 ford explorer. She was seen in the passenger seat with an unidentified man eho was seemingly nervous and in a hurry. Her car then turned up at wood village walmart with a broken window and no trace of her. Her husband clint my friend is actively searching for her and has asked to help spread the word. Shes cery special to him and this is very strange to me since i see her everyday.

Im posting. This in hopes to spread the word and possibly get any info of her whereabouts. Thanka for your help guys.

Please check,if Local police,FBI been notified,this sucks.

Local authorities have been notified and have an open investigation. They have been searching with dogs and teams since mid yesterday.

Best of luck and love,I don't wish anyone to deal with this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/whitney-heichel-missing-oregon_n_1973904.html

slide_257465_1652449_free.jpg

Little update-

So far 8 angencies and over 200 people are searching larch mountain as i type. Her vehicle was seen there and dodge park in the sandy corbett area. Clinton; whitneys husband tried to do a press conference this morning but was unable to speak from his emotions.

Its good to see such a national interest. Hoping for her safe return.

Prayers that she is found safe and prayers to her husband to be strong,

Saw a guy comment on a youtube video saying thay clint is guilty. I was so mad. How does someone have the nerve to say thay when they dont even know either one?

These 2 are my neighbors. They are both laid back people and are very nice. I dont believe clint would do anything to harm her. Just angers me to see peoples ignorance and selfishness.

Saw a guy comment on a youtube video saying thay clint is guilty. I was so mad. How does someone have the nerve to say thay when they dont even know either one?

These 2 are my neighbors. They are both laid back people and are very nice. I dont believe clint would do anything to harm her. Just angers me to see peoples ignorance and selfishness.

youtube is full of people that make dumb comments, I wouldn't worry about that. Did you post something there? The poster can edit it so comments can't be left.

The video was posted by a local news station. I also dont have a youtube account so there isnt much i can do aboit it.

Praying for a safe return, and for God to reach His hand down and touch Clints heart and bring peace during this most troubling time!! Geof

-
Back