Ss/aa Hemi-cuda Restoration

-

deadly dart

Reaction score
I Just Brought Back A Basket Case 1968 Cuda From Maine. I Have Only Owned Darts Before. Since I Did Not Take This Car Apart, I Am Not Sure Where All The Interior Panels Go. Does Anyone Have Photos Of A 67-69 Fastback Interior That I Could Use As A Guide??

I would collect as many A-body books from amazon.com and other book stores on early dart/cuda and get a parts manual like I have for my year car and the service manual as well.This will help with parts Identification and what not buy and what to buy.The parts manual has all the pictures you need to tell you what goes were,Mrmopartech

deltona? we have to get together, id like to see the car/help out. nice to see more mopar guys around here

steve

If you need any specific photos let me know. I can snap all you need.

Adam
Not Only Do I Need Interior Photos, But The Dash Bezel Has Been Re-silvered, And I Do Not Know What Now Needs To Be Painted Flat Black And What Needs To Be A Dull Or Argent Silver. Where Are You Located? If You Are Close To Deltona, Florida, Which Is Between Orlando And Daytona Beach, Maybe I Could Drive Down And Look At Your Car.
Mine Is At Takash Racecraft Right Now To Be Media Blasted And Be Backhalved For The Four Link Suspension.
Thanks
Joe

I Think You Are Steve Cepak From The Big Block Dart Site. Tried To Look You Up In The Phone Book After Scaldedog Mentioned You. Do You Have A 67-69 Cuda?? My Phone Is 386-789-0823

Adam

Oops! I See You Are In Connecticut. Not Exactly Around The Corner. I Would Be Happy To Repay Any Costs For Taking Photos You Send. I Am Sure There Will Be Other Things Needed As This Project Proceeds, Like Nicer Headlight Surrounds. Mine Have Some Screw Holes That May Or May Not Belong There. I Really Need To Find Someone With A 68 Cuda That I Can Look At Up Close.

Thanks Again
Joe

-
Back