Start my new job on Monday !

-

340john

Reaction score
FINALLY ! After way to long, I will be starting a new job on monday. It will feel great being back in a shop again after my old one closed. I will be doing collision work: 1/4's, door skin's, radiator support's etc. and be a fill in painter. paychecks are a good thing.

FINALLY ! After way to long, I will be starting a new job on monday. It will feel great being back in a shop again after my old one closed. I will be doing collision work: 1/4's, door skin's, radiator support's etc. and be a fill in painter. paychecks are a good thing.
Congrats!!
Wish I was goin with ya!!!
Have fun & enjoy it!!!8)

Starting a new job mid-October...the things some people will do to avoid working during the hot, Summer months! :bootysha:

Congratulations and best of luck at the new gig!

Thank you all for the well wishes, I am looking foward to getting back into the swing of working again...and catching up on some bills.

congrats on the new job :thumbrig:, hope everything works well for you

Congratulations John.Hope this is the start of good things for everyone else,too.8)

Congrats 340john I bet you are ready to get started and get back into the game:cheers:
Hanging around the house and doing things are good for just a couple weeks and then it drive folks crazy :bootysha:.
Stand tall and make us proud on your first day back doing what you do.
It's going to feel good to come home and be a working man I bet.:-D

Hey John, best wishes and I`ll pray that the shop does everything that was promised to you and that they get plenty of work. I expect that collision damage has recently increased here since the white tail deer are on the move now and they think that they have the right of way. God bless you. Wayne

Great news! Good luck. Where in NJ is the shop???

The shop is in Middlesex on Mountain ave...D&J Autobody. My buddy Jimmy owns it, and business finally started picking up enough to where he could put hire me.

I hate my job with a passion. But, with so many people without a job, I'm glad I have it. Congrats 340john, on your new job.

-
Back