Stolen White / black vinyl top 1972 Dart Swinger from Windsor Ontario, be on the lookout

-
Reaction score
A Canadian friend of a Michigan friend had her late father's Dart stolen from their yard. It was caged and non-running at the moment so it was likely snagged with a dolly, trailer or stinger / tow truck.
1694666146354.png

Lauren Jahnke

·
My fathers 72 dart was stolen from behind my mothers garage (alley between the 1600 block of moy and hall) in the last few hours. My father worked on this his entire life until the day he passed away. Please message me if you know or have seen anything and help us find it. WINDSOR ONTARIO
MY FATHER’S CAR HAS NOT BEEN FOUND. IT HAS A FULL ROLL CAGE AND WAS NOT RUNNING. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN ON A DOLLEY OR TOW TRUCK “hook and book”. PLEASE KEEP SPREADING THE WORD.

TECUMSEH AND LESPERANCE AREA, TOWN OF TECUMSEH. PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED. MAY HAVE A LEAD ON MY FATHER’S STOLEN CAR. 72 DODGE DART SWINGER - OFF WHITE, BLACK VINYL TOP, TUBED, FULL ROLL CAGE

My fathers 72 dart was stolen from behind my mothers garage (alley between the 1600 block of moy and hall) in the last few hours. My father worked on this his entire life until the day he passed away. Please message me if you know or have seen anything and help us find it. WINDSOR ONTARIO
MY FATHER’S CAR HAS NOT BEEN FOUND. IT HAS A FULL ROLL CAGE AND WAS NOT RUNNING. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN ON A DOLLEY OR TOW TRUCK “hook and book”. PLEASE KEEP SPREADING THE WORD.

UPDATE:
This is the vehicle that STOLE my father’s 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger around 6AM on August 30, 2023 in WINDSOR ONTARIO
They went down the alley in between the 1600 block of Hall and Moy and proceeded along the train tracks from Hall to Benjamin.
Gray/Silver Dodge Ram, 4 door pick up truck.
Looks like chrome on the front, and two toned chrome/gray lower half.
The rims are older.
There is a work/beacon light on the top drivers side (may have been removed).
We are working on the plate.
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN THIS VEHICLE OR HAVE ANY INFORMATION/CAMERAS. HELP US!
BRING MY FATHER’S BABY HOME AND LETS FIND THE ABSOLUTE HEARTLESS HUMAN BEINGS THAT HAVE DONE THIS!
WE WILL NOT STOP LOOKING

My son and I will keep a look out in our area for both vehicles . We are an hour and a half from Windsor. We're partial to white with black top darts. My son's '70 is the only one in this area that I know of. Hope they catch the bastards !

-
Back