Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All caught up. Happy Thursday Crew. .

It looks like I can get dark red, dark blue, teal, purple, safety orange, safety yellow, grey, black and white individually for a reasonable price in adult sizes small through XL.

I think that should provide a nice range of options for most folks. I will still need to print and apply the heat transfers myself, but that is doable.

Sizes larger than XL will cost more and I haven’t found a good source with variety of colors for those yet, but there likely won’t be too many of those needed so the average cost should still be good.

I would definitely be in for 1 safety yellow and 2 gray .....when it is time. Thanks again Dave for all your work. Have strength and push through this final stage...

Hoppy TT all!
64ef21a8a197d725be81e42051518840.gif
652A5E4E-53FA-41F8-B1AD-BCBE193064BC_jpeg.jpg
attachment.jpg

Dang that last picture is hard to look at........................NOT!!

Checking in....Good morning.
Ahh no Karl it will be a long time before I check out, so checking in is ok

Morning Craig, everybody must be out to lunch. LOL

They are back today to finish the mini split. Guy is taking his time and making it look great. Glad I have a bid.
Another day at home. I don't leave workers alone in my house.
I'll just say I have too much stuff. More than one has said if the balloon goes up they're hunkering at my place.
Dash and dash pieces are painted and ready to be picked up. No fisheye problems.
Of course the regular painter was back so that probably had something to do with it.

Oopps looked at the date on the screen and realized today is Cheryl's B-Day.
Perfect we are going to a ANOTHER one of her "holiday dinners" tonight.
Guess I CAN"T take her to dinner. This will do.
NICE!!

They are back today to finish the mini split. Guy is taking his time and making it look great. Glad I have a bid.
Another day at home. I don't leave workers alone in my house.
I'll just say I have too much stuff. More than one has said if the balloon goes up they're hunkering at my place.
Dash and dash pieces are painted and ready to be picked up. No fisheye problems.
Of course the regular painter was back so that probably had something to do with it.
I did that when they put my boiler in a few years back. I don't like unlocking my house and walking away.

OOOppps looked at the date on the screen and realized today is Cheryl's B-Day.
Perfect we are going to a ANOTHER one of her "holiday dinners" tonight.
Guess I CAN"T take her to dinner. This will do.
NICE!!
Tell her Happy Birthday!

Tell her Happy Birthday!
This is the year many years ago that she said she'd retire. I'm sure sometime today she'll bring it up.
I've always said we can do whatever you want.
How close to retiring is your wife??

This is the year many years ago that she said she'd retire. I'm sure sometime today she'll bring it up.
I've always said we can do whatever you want.
How close to retiring is your wife??
4 or 5 years away yet. Although sometimes it could be today! LOL

She wouldn't mind working till she's 70 so she can get full pension. She got started late for that.

Morning. Snowed a little...
Today is troubleshoot gem module in that superduty. Need to make sure the dome lights arent shorted before getting a new module.

She wouldn't mind working till she's 70 so she can get full pension. She got started late for that.
Cheryl will retire and work strictly part-time for a big law firm. Will make more working 10-15 hours a week than she did fulltime.
She'll always want to work a little somewhere.

Cheryl will retire and work strictly part-time for a big law firm. Will make more working 10-15 hours a week than she did fulltime.
She'll always want to work a little somewhere.
Mine will probably do that as well.

-
Back